PLease Rate My Team just got home from draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

PLease Rate My Team just got home from draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

PLease Rate My Team just got home from draft

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:10 pm

My league has ten people and the scoring system is basic 75 TD/ 25 Yardage. 6 points for all TD's. MUst draft 2 QB, TE, K, D/ST, HC, 3 RB, and 4 WR. Starts 1 QB, TE,K, D/ST, HC, 2 RB, WR. If the team of your HC wins u get 2 if not u lose 2. I had eighth pick in a snake draft

My team: (starters listed 1st)
QB- Bledsoe, Frerotte
RB- Shaun Alexander, Eddie George, Portis
WR- Owens, Moulds, Coles, Chambers
TE-Conwell, Riemersama
K- Akers, Nedney
D/ST- Bears, Broncos

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby SolarfluX » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:21 pm

Never heard of this HC thing. Can you explain that?

Your team looks pretty solid, although your QBs are suspect. Bledsoe is a nice QB, but not from a fantasy perspective. Maybe Buffalo will give him an opportunity to open things up a bit. Frerotte is an emergency (bye-week) backup and that's about it.

Now that your draft is over, it might be time to consider dropping or trading your backup K and D and get some sleepers. TEs really don't make a huge impact, so pick one and get rid of the other.
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guest » Sat Aug 31, 2002 8:41 pm

The head coach thing is that if that coach wins u get 2 points and if they lose u lose 2 points. OUr software allowed us to do its, so we did. I think bledsoe will break out this year with new life in Buffalo. He has all kinds of weapns in moulds price, riemersama, and josh reed. Anyone else have opinions on my team. i can drop freotte and pick up Q carter, and my league requires me to keep 2 K and D's, and TE's, so u cant drop one for a sleeper.

Postby terpfan » Sat Aug 31, 2002 11:06 pm

great team. dont know how u got alexander, george, and owens. bledsoe will be good enough given the rest of ur team. ur rb depth might be a problem if portis doesnt pan out. that should be the first area u address.

just curious: who is ur head coach?
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

My head coach is

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:46 am

Mike Martz and Mike Holmgren are my headcoachs, THe reason I got Owens ,alexander, and george are that I play in an office league with my friends and they are QB happy, six 1st round picks were Qb's. They were warner,garcia,manning,culpepper,favre,brooks. The four RB's taken were faulk(1)alexander(8) green(10) Holmes(9). In the 2nd I got owens with the 3rd pick as all of the guys that didnt snatch a qb in the 1st took one in the second. In the third everyone had 0ne RB and one Qb (atleast everyone but me) because I had alexander and ownes so I scooped eddie george up while they ere fighting over hold, smith, smith, boston, and horn. after my first three it was smooth as I took moulds in the 4th and bledsoe in the fifth. In the sixth I thought I would take a flyer on a potential 1200 yard back in portis because it was him or alstott as my 3rd back. In seven I grabbed conwell, in eight I got chicago d, in nine i got dave akers, in ten I got martz, in eleven I got chamber, in twelve coles, in 13 denver, in fourteen nedney, in fifteen i got riemersama, in sixteen i got frerotte, and last i got holmgren. Overall I think I had an excellent draft.

Clinotn portis for kevan barlow

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:51 am

I can drop portis and pick up barlow and i can drop frerotte and pick up quincy carter. yall think I should

Return to Football Talk