Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby Cam Man » Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:40 am

Very cool

QB Carson Palmer
QB Matt Leinart
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Selvin Young
RB Brandon Jacobs
RB Deuce McAllister
RB Chester Taylor
WR Marques Colston
WR Wes Welker
WR Issac Bruce
WR Ted Gin Jr
TE Jermey Shockey
TE Zach Miller
K Phil Dawson
Def Bears
San Clemente Watermen 2008 Say hi to me, I'll say hi to you.
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=393371
Cam Man
Water Boy
Water Boy

User avatar

Posts: 50
Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby ml519 » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:21 pm

can anyone help out a stupid person.....but i cant find this shortcut
ml519
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 125
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby joejlitz » Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:18 am

ml519 wrote:can anyone help out a stupid person.....but i cant find this shortcut


Ur not stupid. Just blind. JK ;-D

The button is right above the smilies and says "Roster."

When you click on it, ur roster will appear below ur post. Like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guerilla Warfare

QB - Romo, Schaub
RBs - Portis, Parker, Young, Forte, Betts
WRs - S. Holmes, Cotchery, Bowe, Berrian, Walter
TE - Witten
DST/K - PHI
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby westlake » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:39 am

joejlitz wrote:
ml519 wrote:can anyone help out a stupid person.....but i cant find this shortcut


Ur not stupid. Just blind. JK ;-D

The button is right above the smilies and says "Roster."

When you click on it, ur roster will appear below ur post. Like this:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guerilla Warfare

QB - Romo, Schaub
RBs - Portis, Parker, Young, Forte, Betts
WRs - S. Holmes, Cotchery, Bowe, Berrian, Walter
TE - Witten
DST/K - PHI


So I see the Roster button, but how do you set up the roster to make use of this feature? I cannot seem to find it under the "cockpit"

Thanks!
westlake
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 64
Joined: 27 Aug 2008
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby joejlitz » Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:09 am

Go to User Control Panel (below Board Index)
Click on the Profile tab
Then Edit Profile
Scroll down and you can enter the information at the bottom
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby PMax » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:34 pm

ml519 wrote:can anyone help out a stupid person.....but i cant find this shortcut



I had a very hard time finding it too! Dont feel alone!
PMax
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 310
Joined: 9 Aug 2008
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby d44jr » Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:56 pm

i was offered a trade c.palmer r.wayne t.gonalez for t.romo r.moss thanks
d44jr
Monday Morning Quarterback


Posts: 1
Joined: 31 Aug 2008
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:00 pm

d44jr wrote:i was offered a trade c.palmer r.wayne t.gonalez for t.romo r.moss thanks


Try reposting your question in the trade questions forum. ;-D
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby TomBrooklyn » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:37 pm

Could you make the Roster Box bigger in the User Control Panel so it's easier to type into? And 1000 characters allows me to include my roster but little of my league and scoring info. How about expanding--or making another button and box for that.

QB Peyton Manning, Ind
RB Ryan Grant, GB
RB Ricky Williams, Mia
RB/WR Kenny Watson, Cin RB
WR Nate Burleson, Sea
WR D.J. Hackett, Car
WR Kevin Walter, Hou WR
WR/TE Benjamin Watson, NE TE
TE Antonio Gates, SD TE
DT Russell Davis, NYG
DE Jovan Haye, TB DE P
DE Marques Douglas, Bal
LB Kirk Morrison, Oak LB
LB Thomas Howard, Oak
CB Kelvin Hayden, Ind CB
CB Cletis Gordon, SD CB
S Michael Huff, Oak
DB Chris Harris, Car P
D/ST 49ers D/ST, SF
K Jason Hanson, Det
P Brad Maynard, Chi
HC Packers Coach, GB

Bench Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB
Bench Jerious Norwood, Atl RB
Bench Roydell Williams, Ten WR Q
Bench Arnaz Battle, SF WR P
Bench Hank Baskett, Phi WR
Bench Morlon Greenwood, Hou LB
Bench Freddie Keiaho, Ind LB P
Bench Shaun Suisham, Was K
Bench Adam Crossett, Ind P
Bench Troy Smith, Bal QB Q
Bench Chuck Wiley, NYG DE
Bench Demetric Evans, Was DE
TomBrooklyn Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 13 May 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Tip: Shortcut Button for your Roster Info

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:00 am

TomBrooklyn wrote:Could you make the Roster Box bigger in the User Control Panel so it's easier to type into? And 1000 characters allows me to include my roster but little of my league and scoring info. How about expanding--or making another button and box for that.

QB Peyton Manning, Ind
RB Ryan Grant, GB
RB Ricky Williams, Mia
RB/WR Kenny Watson, Cin RB
WR Nate Burleson, Sea
WR D.J. Hackett, Car
WR Kevin Walter, Hou WR
WR/TE Benjamin Watson, NE TE
TE Antonio Gates, SD TE
DT Russell Davis, NYG
DE Jovan Haye, TB DE P
DE Marques Douglas, Bal
LB Kirk Morrison, Oak LB
LB Thomas Howard, Oak
CB Kelvin Hayden, Ind CB
CB Cletis Gordon, SD CB
S Michael Huff, Oak
DB Chris Harris, Car P
D/ST 49ers D/ST, SF
K Jason Hanson, Det
P Brad Maynard, Chi
HC Packers Coach, GB

Bench Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB
Bench Jerious Norwood, Atl RB
Bench Roydell Williams, Ten WR Q
Bench Arnaz Battle, SF WR P
Bench Hank Baskett, Phi WR
Bench Morlon Greenwood, Hou LB
Bench Freddie Keiaho, Ind LB P
Bench Shaun Suisham, Was K
Bench Adam Crossett, Ind P
Bench Troy Smith, Bal QB Q
Bench Chuck Wiley, NYG DE
Bench Demetric Evans, Was DE


One of the best ways to do this is to minimize characters you use in your rosters. Like:
QB: P. Manning, E. Manning, T. Romo
RB: LT, AD, MBIII

etc., etc.

This allows you more room to post stuff like that. Then you can include all your roster information in a Word document or e-mail or something and copy it out of there if you really need the whole thing.
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

PreviousNext

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 21:44 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact