Competitive, Active Fantasy Football Players Wanted - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Competitive, Active Fantasy Football Players Wanted

Moderator: Football Moderators

Competitive, Active Fantasy Football Players Wanted

Postby rberini » Sun Jul 21, 2002 5:02 pm

Haven't joined a league yet? Plan to join another league? Ever wanted to play in a league where you could have Urlacher, R. Lewis or Trotter on your team? For anyone interested & active, I've created a free private ffl w/ customized scoring & individual defensive players. Sign up now at http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1 League ID#: 25303 Password: thugs Live Draft: Saturday, August 24 at 12:15 pm EDT

Head-to-Head 10 Teams 17 Players/Team Starting Positions: QB WR WR RB RB TE K D DL DB

Offense: Completions(.5) Incomplete Passes(-.5) Passing Yards(40 yards per point) Interceptions(-3) Rushing & Receiving Yards(10 yards per point) TD(6) 2-Pt Conv(2) Fumbles Lost(-3)

Kickers: Field Goals 0-39 Yards(3) FGs 40-49 Yards(3.5) FGs 50+ Yards(4) FGs Missed 0-39 Yards(-1) FGs Missed 40-49 Yards(-.5) Point After(1) Point After Missed(-1)

Defense Players: Tackle Solo(1) Assist(.25) Sack(2) Interception(3) Fumble Force(1) Fumble Recover(3) TD(6) Safety(2) Pass Defended(1.5)
rberini

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

similar league with individual defensive players

Postby bigken » Sun Aug 11, 2002 6:05 pm

Register at Sandbox.com. League name is Active, Wheelin, Dealin Owners. Password is active. It's free. You must join by noon tomorrow. Slow live draft starts Tuesday. 24 hrs for each pick. Join soon.
bigken
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby ntremain23 » Tue Aug 13, 2002 1:20 am

rberini,what kind of other players do you have signed up for this league?This year in fantasy baseball I just got into too many league's where I was the only active manager trying to make moves.I'm looking to join a few good fantasy football league's where every team is active and trading throughout the whole season instead of just not even checking the league like a lot of people I know.Please let me know.Thanks.
ntremain23

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 18, 2002 9:02 pm

Anonymous wrote:I just got into too many league's where I was the only active manager trying to make moves.

That is the story with 90% of leagues out there. If you are interested in a solid league with great guys that is a lot of fun contact me.

This league is an auction format, and it has head to head games and a market where players are bought and sold all season long.

Send message, post, or email at mailto:tofflbids@hotmail.com if you are interested

Return to Classifieds