14%
USC wins wins by 14+
68%
USC wins close
14%

Total votes : 22

Re: The Big Game - OSU vs. USC

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Mobile1551 wrote:HAHAHAH wow that was hilarious how many people answered that crap lolll

I saw that no1 posted in like 3 days so i wanted to revive it :P.

And i never friekin get any good games on my cable :( lol. No1 answered my Florida without Tebow question tho, what would the score be lol.

I'm just gonna stick with the NFl, college is annoying when OSU gets owned by everyone. Of course, we never get to play these great teams at home, i wonder if that would make a difference. Eh, i just have to find Something positive lol.

Unanimous hateage of the Buckeye's, so sad. Watch us get into the title game again cuz everyone else loses lol. not gonna happen, but it would be funny.

Actually Bagel did respond to the UF comment

You play USC at home in 2 years
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mobile1551 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:02 pm

yea, i know let's see how it works out when we're at home

+ yea but bagel didn't gimme a score lol

18 posts so far, ummm is there anyone thread thing that you guys post a lot on? Lemme know, I don't like being a "cheerleader" lol.
Mobile1551
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby knapplc » Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 am

I'd like to comment on the "hateage." It's not that anyone "hates" OSU. It's that we're tired of overrated teams being pimped by the media machine. This time it's Ohio State. Later in the year it'll be someone else. Everyone gets their turn, and the fact that it's OSU's turn to be overrated doesn't mean much.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mobile1551 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:36 pm

yea we were overrated this year and last year imo, but 2006 I honestly think we were the best team in the country; obviously we didn't execute in the championship game and looked like crap.
Mobile1551
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Mobile1551 wrote:yea we were overrated this year and last year imo, but 2006 I honestly think we were the best team in the country; obviously we didn't execute in the championship game and looked like crap.

This has got to be a joke. What could possibly make you think that they were the best team in the country? Florida KILLED them. If it were a close game, then fine, you can argue that. But lack of execution in the championship is not what happened at all. OSU was overmatched. Florida ran them off the field. Quite honestly, the only play of the game where OSU looked like they were in it was the opening kickoff. Their only big win that year was against Michigan, who turned out to not be that good either, proven by the game against USC in the Rose Bowl. Florida was way better than OSU that year and in all likelihood, so were a couple of the other SEC teams that year that we never got to see OSU or Michigan play.

If you don't agree with me that's fine. But if you are going to disagree come up with some kind of reasoning other than "OSU had a bad game against Florida", "OSU would have won is Ginn played the whole game", or "it's my opinion and I don't have to prove that"

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Daddymike59 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:57 pm

OK. How about this....In 2002 OSU was the best team in the country. Undefeated. 2 ot victory over Miami in the NC game. At least I have this to live on. God only knows what this year has yet to bring. I can see losses to PSU and Wisc though.

Props to Leber for the nice artwork!
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Kilroy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Daddymike59 wrote:OK. How about this....In 2002 OSU was the best team in the country. Undefeated. 2 ot victory over Miami in the NC game. At least I have this to live on. God only knows what this year has yet to bring. I can see losses to PSU and Wisc though.

Ohio State didn't win that game. It was handed to them by a horrible call after they'd obviously been beaten by a superior Miami team.

;-7

(Figured I'd beat them to it.)

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Kilroy wrote:
Daddymike59 wrote:OK. How about this....In 2002 OSU was the best team in the country. Undefeated. 2 ot victory over Miami in the NC game. At least I have this to live on. God only knows what this year has yet to bring. I can see losses to PSU and Wisc though.

Ohio State didn't win that game. It was handed to them by a horrible call after they'd obviously been beaten by a superior Miami team.

;-7

(Figured I'd beat them to it.)

:-b :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Ohio State will play in a BCS Bowl Game Again this Year after winning the Big 10. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Daddymike59 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Kilroy wrote:Ohio State will play in a BCS Bowl Game Again this Year after winning the Big 10. ;-D

Thanx Gary, you had me worried for a minute.

Props to Leber for the nice artwork!
Daddymike59
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to College Football