W. Welker's value? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

W. Welker's value?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: W. Welker's value?

Postby mikus » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:34 pm

knapplc wrote:If that keeps up, how long until Moss goes ballistic and Bad Randy comes back? He's been far too good for far too long if you ask me. There's that whole leopards and spots thing going on here. I keep waiting for him to blow up at someone.

I do not think it will happen if the Pats keep winning.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby knapplc » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:39 pm

mikus wrote:
knapplc wrote:If that keeps up, how long until Moss goes ballistic and Bad Randy comes back? He's been far too good for far too long if you ask me. There's that whole leopards and spots thing going on here. I keep waiting for him to blow up at someone.

Well, they do have a ridiculously easy schedule over their next few games, so maybe they'll get it all ironed out before Randy has to go off the deep end. We'll see.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 pm

mikus wrote:

I think their winning has less to do with it than Randy "getting his", and if that doesn't start happening then there's gonna be trouble, because if he ain't getting the ball he's apt to "check out".

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby mikus » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:37 pm

Kilroy wrote:
mikus wrote:

I think their winning has less to do with it than Randy "getting his", and if that doesn't start happening then there's gonna be trouble, because if he ain't getting the ball he's apt to "check out".

Maybe I am naive, but I think we are dealing with a more mature Randy Moss nowadays. I really cannot see him complaining if they are winning, even if he is not "getting his."
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby knapplc » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:46 pm

mikus wrote:Maybe I am naive, but I think we are dealing with a more mature Randy Moss nowadays. I really cannot see him complaining if they are winning, even if he is not "getting his."

I think if you really think about the massive egos on these wide receivers, you definitely can see Moss doing this. More mature? I don't know. Let's just say that IF this does happen (Moss going ballistic) I'm not going to be the least bit surprised.

New England has a real way of keeping everyone on the same page, and they've done that even with a bunch of big egos in the fold, but Moss is another story entirely.

We'll see.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Football Talk