Let the drama begin (Matchup Meltdown) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Let the drama begin (Matchup Meltdown)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Let the drama begin (Matchup Meltdown)

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Rats, forgot to check if I had the Thursday game to choose from. Oh well, at least I got the nifty icon.

EDIT: wait, am I eliminated because I didn't choose by Thursday when I had the Bears-Saints to pick from? Maybe I'm not reading the rules right, because i just submitted for the heck of it and it shows up as fine. :-?
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:27 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Rats, forgot to check if I had the Thursday game to choose from. Oh well, at least I got the nifty icon.

EDIT: wait, am I eliminated because I didn't choose by Thursday when I had the Bears-Saints to pick from? Maybe I'm not reading the rules right, because i just submitted for the heck of it and it shows up as fine. :-?

No, as long as the game you picked hasn't already started, your pick(s) aren't considered late. ;-)
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:27 am

Good luck to everyone left. GB let me down last week. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 86)

Postby steelerfan513 » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:09 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Rats, forgot to check if I had the Thursday game to choose from. Oh well, at least I got the nifty icon.

No, as long as the game you picked hasn't already started, your pick(s) aren't considered late. ;-)

Sweet. :-B ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:10 pm

Stupid Redskins. Oh well, got the icon, and getting to laugh at all my friends tomorrow because the Redskins lost to the freakin Bungles is worth this loss. }:-)
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:37 pm

2 people haven't picked yet...Maybe they'll forget }:-) }:-) :-]
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:00 pm

Well, the ride is over for 6 of us - it's been fun guys! Darned Eagles were 0-1-1 when I picked them in cakey-looking matchups :-P

I knew I shoulda picked the 'Phins (although that wasn't for sure either)...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 am

LOTS of confidence in the Pats this weekend! I wish I could've hung around to have a shot at this one :-/
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:56 pm

Everyone moves on into the playoffs! Congrats you 7 ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:17 am

WaCougMBS wrote:LOTS of confidence in the Pats this weekend! I wish I could've hung around to have a shot at this one :-/

i wish i would have remembered to make my pick :,-(
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Cafe Games Talk