Colston's value after 4-6 weeks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Colston's value after 4-6 weeks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Colston's value after 4-6 weeks

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 pm

gtabaplayr wrote:
Kensat30 wrote:Who's got the balls to start him this week?

Sounds to me like he will be used as a 3rd WR, similar to the way Meachem is being used.

In the league where I still own the guy, I'm rolling with Lance Moore no question.

I don't understand why they would just use him as a 3rd WR. If his thumb is healthy, I don't see why they wouldn't just plug him back into his usual role. It's not like he had a leg injury which prevented him from staying in shape. If he can catch balls in practice, they might as well move him to the #1 slot come game time.

Probably because they don't know if he's ready to receive a full game full of targets likea #1 WR, but I could see him getting most of his usage inside the redzone where Brees loves to look for him...I agree with FatFoot it is very risky, but I own him in a 20 team league, so my WR's are scarce without him, I think I'd have to roll the dice on Sidney Rice playing or an even longer shot to score Miles Austin, so personally I'm throwing him in because its a PPR league and he has a good chance to score if he suits up...He may play very limited, but if you don't have better options you might as well start him, Moore was already picked up.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer