Reggie Bush...sell high. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Reggie Bush...sell high.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Reggie Bush...sell high.

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:24 pm

LS2throwed wrote:
iamgregg wrote:Fleaflicker has return TDs on by default.

R you sure? I am in a PPR league through yahoo and a PPR dynasty on flea flicker, and last week when Bush returned that TD on a punt he got credit in my yahoo league but not in my flea flicker league, maybe its just our settings which could be altered some, but I thought it was strange.

But I agree in PPR leagues Bush is a RB1 and a great one at that.

Absolutely, that was what was said many times throughout the thread. The sell high was on non-ppr leagues, but I guess if return TDs are standard that may affect what I think :-?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:37 pm

31 total yards today in the 4th... reggie being reggie
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby mikus » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:44 pm

treat24 wrote:31 total yards today in the 4th... reggie being reggie

He is not the only back that struggles every now and then. Especially when Brees is on fire like he is today.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby los locos » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:16 pm

I was expecting Bush to be big today....go figure. Who would have thought LJ would be doing so well.
Thanks eagles21
los locos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:23 pm

coupled with the 2nd week against WAS he has been hit/miss/hit/miss (again this is with no return TDS)
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:29 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:

coupled with the 2nd week against WAS he has been hit/miss/hit/miss (again this is with no return TDS)

that's why i said typical reggie or whatever. most leagues don't count return yardage, so reggie is boom or bust each week.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:19 pm

treat24 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

that's why i said typical reggie or whatever. most leagues don't count return yardage, so reggie is boom or bust each week.

Apparently they do count it. I as told that "standard" leagues do count them, which is why I was wrong about Bush
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby treat24 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:29 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
treat24 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

Apparently they do count it. I as told that "standard" leagues do count them, which is why I was wrong about Bush

LOL... someone told you standard leagues count return yardage? That's hilarious... :-b :-b

heck, google return yardage league and the first sentence at footballguys is "Most fantasy football leagues don't account for return yardage." ... The dreaded land of fantasy newbs "yahoo public leagues" count return tds as standard but not return yards. It must have been a fantasy newb that has only played in his local league or free yahoo league that told you that. I'm sure you set him straight. :-b I have 10 leagues and only 1 that includes return yardage. played in probably 100 or so different leagues in the last 17 years and probably less than 5 included return yardage. Funny stuff man! :-b

---------------------------------

Mikus - Since bush is Bree's reception leader shouldn't that help Bush that Breeswas "on fire" as you said... :-? If not, isn't Brees "on fire" a pretty common thing which is why Bush has horrible games mixed with great games... :-? With Deuce looking like he's back to vulturing the goalline, is their reason to believe Bush will get better than this boom/bust version he has been for over 2 years? :-?
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby mikus » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:40 pm

treat24 wrote:Mikus - Since bush is Bree's reception leader shouldn't that help Bush that Breeswas "on fire" as you said... :-? If not, isn't Brees "on fire" a pretty common thing which is why Bush has horrible games mixed with great games... :-? With Deuce looking like he's back to vulturing the goalline, is their reason to believe Bush will get better than this boom/bust version he has been for over 2 years? :-?

Hmmmm ... let me put it this way. I like Reggie Bush as much as you like Adrian Peterson. Naturally, I reacted to your statement as an attack on my boy!!! ;-D
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby treat24 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:46 pm

mikus wrote:
treat24 wrote:Mikus - Since bush is Bree's reception leader shouldn't that help Bush that Brees was "on fire" as you said... :-? If not, isn't Brees "on fire" a pretty common thing which is why Bush has horrible games mixed with great games... :-? With Deuce looking like he's back to vulturing the goalline, is their reason to believe Bush will get better than this boom/bust version he has been for over 2 years? :-?

Hmmmm ... let me put it this way. I like Reggie Bush as much as you like Adrian Peterson. Naturally, I reacted to your statement as an attack on my boy!!! ;-D

Ahh :)

I like him a ton as an asset to a team and an NFL player. In fact, it was widely known around this site and in my leagues that I would overpay like mad for the guy. I have now come around to not liking him as a fantasy player in non-ppr leagues but still loving him as a player. :-)

My statements were strictly meant fantasy wise :)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk