40%
Colt McCoy
10%
Tim Tebow
50%

Total votes : 10

Re: heisman talk

Postby Metroid » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:29 pm

knapplc wrote:Well, I'm not "SO AGAINST" talking about any player, really. I'm just pointing out that very few players are really legit candidates. There's a difference between talking about players playing well or having good games and talking about who is or isn't a really legit Heisman contender.

I think you care about this conversation a LOT more than I do, so I'm going to bow out now. ;-)

I just want you to admit that Max Hall should be on the list right now of Heisman hopefuls. :-[ :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:Well, I'm not "SO AGAINST" talking about any player, really. I'm just pointing out that very few players are really legit candidates. There's a difference between talking about players playing well or having good games and talking about who is or isn't a really legit Heisman contender.

I think you care about this conversation a LOT more than I do, so I'm going to bow out now. ;-)

I just want you to admit that Max Hall should be on the list right now of Heisman hopefuls. :-[ :-b

MOON -- For god sakes put him on the list :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-b :-D ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Max Hall should be on the list of Heisman hopefuls right now. :-o :-o :-o :-o
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:36 pm

BAHAHAHAAHA! Thanks guys. :-b

I don't know why I got so entrenched in that discussion, I think maybe my blood sugar is low or something. :-B

I wish I could take this stupid Jonas Bros. sig off, I'd totally make a Max Hall for Heisman sig. :-b :-B
Metroid

Postby knapplc » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Metroid wrote:I wish I could take this stupid Jonas Bros. sig off, I'd totally make a Max Hall for Heisman sig. :-b :-B

It is SO not cool to pimp someone for the Heisman when everyone knows they have absolutely zero chance for the award. Seriously - who does that?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:52 pm

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:I wish I could take this stupid Jonas Bros. sig off, I'd totally make a Max Hall for Heisman sig. :-b :-B

It is SO not cool to pimp someone for the Heisman when everyone knows they have absolutely zero chance for the award. Seriously - who does that?

Hey AT SOME POINT during that season Zac was a Heisman contender. :-B
Metroid

Postby knapplc » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 pm

Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:

That's not what I'm talking about. Zac got robbed and everyone knows that. Dude should have WON! :^

And they were such groovy sigs, too. ;-D B-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:15 pm

knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:
knapplc wrote:It is SO not cool to pimp someone for the Heisman when everyone knows they have absolutely zero chance for the award. Seriously - who does that?

That's not what I'm talking about. Zac got robbed and everyone knows that. Dude should have WON! :^

And they were such groovy sigs, too. ;-D B-)

They were pretty sweet. I could make you a Joe Ganz for Heisman sig if you want. :-D
Metroid

Postby knapplc » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Metroid wrote:They were pretty sweet. I could make you a Joe Ganz for Heisman sig if you want. :-D

The way Joey finished last year I thought he'd have put up some pretty crazy numbers by now... Not really sure what's going on with our offense. We finally got our first 100-yard rusher last game against New Mexico State.

This Nebraska team is a real work in progress. They're progressing, but not like I was hoping.

So thanks, but not right now on the Joey Ganz sig.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:32 pm

knapplc wrote:

I know. Dang those people with sigs for people who stand no chance of winning the heisman O:-) :-B

:-b :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to College Football