Yeah Yeah - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yeah Yeah

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yeah Yeah

Postby steelyeri » Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:09 pm

Hey Sin CityI will admit my team sucks if you admit that yours is lucky. LOL. Just kidding man, just yankin your chain i know i hated it last year when people doubted my Raiders. It comes with the territory of being a good team. But boy does it feel great at the end of the year when you get the last laugh. So props to your incredibly lucky chiefs. :-B

and about the loss to Detroit; I couldn't believe it either but its just a crazy Injury riddled year. and callahan is our coach so what do you expect, I mean I know that he's not out there playing every sunday so he can only do so much. The Raiders suck for a number of different reasons. 1. injuries , especially on the offensive line and secondly on defense its plagued them since the start of the season, and now they're down to their third string quarter back (due to their sorry excuse for an O line that couldnt stop my grandma), so they will countinue to suck badly at least a couple more weeks. But having Callahan as a coach is a big part of it as well. They succeded last year cause they had gruden's play book. Callahan refuses to run the ball even with a great running back like Charlie Garner. He cant produce on 15 carries per game. every team knows that they are going to pass most of the game so they adjust their defense likewise. You can rest assure though that after this season he's FORMER raider coach Callahan.I could go on and on but I think thats the jist of it. Oh yeah and Chales woodson runnin his mouth doesnt help either.
But hopefully they'll be recovered from some injuries for the chiefs game and can show them what a real AFC West team is supposed to look like. so they better bring it.

"Well, I currently live near Seattle and up here everyone seems to completely understand if we [root] for teams other than the Seahawks." - GUS
steelyeri
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk