Make sure you start Plaxico... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Make sure you start Plaxico...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby Guru13 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 am

I type this as a direct quote from our newspaper, I'm reading it right now -

Giants Wideout Plaxico Burress had 10 catches for 133 yards vs. the Redskins. At 6-5 and 232, Burress could be a big problem for the Rams' secondary, "We've got to be on our P's and Q's," Cornerback Tye Hill said.


not only is he big and studly, he's playing a 3rd grader. 8-o :-b
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby sammyfan711 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:53 am

Rotoworld also reported the Giants plan to use the deep ball "extensively". The stars really are lined up for Plaxico!
sammyfan711
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 114
Joined: 19 Apr 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby TheDiplomats » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:39 am

Probably a career day for Plax. He is good for at least 100 yards and score.
TheDiplomats
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1942
Joined: 5 May 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby woodson_28 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:55 pm

ya, make sure to start T.O., Randy Moss, D. Brees, LT, A. Peterson... really. Burress is a top 10 WR and should be started every week regardless of opponent.
woodson_28
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 881
Joined: 31 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby SLAMLLC » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:58 pm

I totally agree with woodson, Does anyone ever question if they should start Plax?
Thank you Captain obvious.
SLAMLLC Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 353
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby Guru13 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:01 pm

SLAMLLC wrote:I totally agree with woodson, Does anyone ever question if they should start Plax?
Thank you Captain obvious.

not the point, not at all the point. Please read my post carefully, the point was to say that Tye Hill's an idiot, and it was funny. The term is "mind your P's and Q's", not "be on your P's and Q's" and it still doesn't even mildly apply. My bad, I'll no longer make an attempt at posting something funny.
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby stomperrob » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:12 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
SLAMLLC wrote:I totally agree with woodson, Does anyone ever question if they should start Plax?
Thank you Captain obvious.

not the point, not at all the point. Please read my post carefully, the point was to say that Tye Hill's an idiot, and it was funny. The term is "mind your P's and Q's", not "be on your P's and Q's" and it still doesn't even mildly apply. My bad, I'll no longer make an attempt at posting something funny.


Ah, I got it - illiteracy is def a problem in the NFL. I was just listening to Vince Young say it "hurted" when explaining his situation. Student athlete is oft times an oxymoron!
:-b
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby Guru13 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:14 pm

stomperrob wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
SLAMLLC wrote:I totally agree with woodson, Does anyone ever question if they should start Plax?
Thank you Captain obvious.

not the point, not at all the point. Please read my post carefully, the point was to say that Tye Hill's an idiot, and it was funny. The term is "mind your P's and Q's", not "be on your P's and Q's" and it still doesn't even mildly apply. My bad, I'll no longer make an attempt at posting something funny.


Ah, I got it - illiteracy is def a problem in the NFL. I was just listening to Vince Young say it "hurted" when explaining his situation. Student athlete is oft times an oxymoron!
:-b

hey! somebody got it! sweet. ;-D

dude you clobbered me in BBKL this week. :-o
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby SniperShot » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Don't mind SLAMLLC, he's not on his P's and Q's... :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: Make sure you start Plaxico...

Postby Guru13 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 pm

SniperShot wrote:Don't mind SLAMLLC, he's not on his P's and Q's... :-b

haha, that's good. :-b anbd he's definitely not minding them. :-B
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football


Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 9:01 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact