Anyone else haveing Stat Tracker problems? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Anyone else haveing Stat Tracker problems?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Anyone else haveing Stat Tracker problems?

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:46 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:nonstop problems with yahoo this year. not refreshing properly, freezing, drafting problems. not good.

Again, if you can give me details, I might be able to help. Otherwise, no matter how much I might like to, I can't.

"Not refreshing properly". Can you explain what this means?

"Freezing". Can you explain what this means?

"Drafting problems". I do know our drafts went smoother this year than they ever have before. If you can tell me exactly what problem(s) you had, that would be helpful, though.

"Not good". I'll be fixing this tomorrow. ;-)
Fantasy Sports Genie
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Anyone else haveing Stat Tracker problems?

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:nonstop problems with yahoo this year. not refreshing properly, freezing, drafting problems. not good.

Again, if you can give me details, I might be able to help. Otherwise, no matter how much I might like to, I can't.

"Not refreshing properly". Can you explain what this means?

"Freezing". Can you explain what this means?

"Drafting problems". I do know our drafts went smoother this year than they ever have before. If you can tell me exactly what problem(s) you had, that would be helpful, though.

"Not good". I'll be fixing this tomorrow. ;-)

-not refreshing as in the up-to-date scoring. an example...i will check the scoring in the second quarter, leave my screen on and come back in the fourth quarter and it will still show 2nd quarter.

-freezing as in i go to one of the pages in a league and the whole screen will freeze, making me close the whole page and re-open yahoo. example...at the end of the carolina game week 1, after Dante Rosario caught his TD in the end of the game, i went into behrens' league and tried to pick him up. it showed him as a free agent. the screen then completely froze on the add screen, so i had to close yahoo and had to re-open it. by the time i got back to the add page, someone else had picked him up. extremely frustrating, and its happened fairly often. no, i dont have this issue on other sites.

-drafting problems were i had trouble entering live drafts. i had issues on both of my computers and had to try multiple times to get in. the bar would freeze about half way through and not load any further (yes, i did wait well over 5 minutes for loading time before retrying different ISPs, and im on comcast broadband), even after i had pre-tested both my computers to make sure they were ok for the software... and through trial and error had drafted through them before. once i got in they worked flawlessly, but it was quite the ordeal to getto that point.

yahoo has always been good to me, so its not like ill be bailing...it just seems like there are more problems than years past.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk