Fred Jackson - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fred Jackson

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fred Jackson

Postby Brianst » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:44 pm

He had 7 catches plus 6 rushes this week, is this something we can expect each week? I have him and Derrick Ward itching to get in my line up that currently includes Ricky Williams and Marvin Harrison as a flex.
Brianst
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Fred Jackson

Postby Houser33 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:56 am

No. Jacksonville was simply way too focused on shutting down anything deep that they left the flats open all day. Jackson is a great player and would have a tonne of value should Lynch go down, but yesterdays game was simply a matter of Edwards taking what Jax was giving him.
Houser33
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fred Jackson

Postby Brianst » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:28 am

Houser33 wrote:No. Jacksonville was simply way too focused on shutting down anything deep that they left the flats open all day. Jackson is a great player and would have a tonne of value should Lynch go down, but yesterdays game was simply a matter of Edwards taking what Jax was giving him.
I understand the 7 catches were somewhat of an aborition(?) but I was more curious about the 13 total touches. I don't get a chance to see the Bills too often (their last SB may have been the last time I watched them) but their certainly seem to be on the rise and possibly worth 2 backs getting time, aka Jags.
Brianst
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk