Week 4 Games Talk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 4 Games Talk

Postby The Lung » Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Sick dive into the end zone by Moreno!
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 72)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:08 pm

1 minute into the 3rd quarter against Indiana

Nate Davis 12/17 202 Yards 1 TD 0 INT

;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Lung » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:16 pm

I started Max Hall from BYU this week in my fantasy league instead of Nate Davis.
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:17 pm

The Lung wrote:Sick dive into the end zone by Moreno!

Good thing they showed the highlight or Mark Richt would have been ticked off :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby mikus » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:19 pm

Not sure if anyone is watching LSU-Auburn, but I am upset and need to vent ...

I want to know why the heck Les Miles kept Jarrett Lee in the game after Andrew Hatch was moving the ball decently in the first half. Ughhh, that made me so mad, and he telegraphed that interception badly!
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:21 pm

The Lung wrote:I started Max Hall from BYU this week in my fantasy league instead of Nate Davis.

I dont blame u :-b BYU tore apart that crappy defense of WYO
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:22 pm

mikus wrote:Not sure if anyone is watching LSU-Auburn, but I am upset and need to vent ...

I want to know why the heck Les Miles kept Jarrett Lee in the game after Andrew Hatch was moving the ball decently in the first half. Ughhh, that made me so mad, and he telegraphed that interception badly!

I had the same question man. 7-3 in a hostile environment with Hatch playing ok, not sure what he was thinking :-S
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:31 pm

The Lung wrote:I started Max Hall from BYU this week in my fantasy league instead of Nate Davis.

We should get one of these going next year for the guys that hang in here. How many people is a good amount in college fantasy football? There are a lot of teams so I would think bigger leagues aren't a problem? :-?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby The Lung » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:41 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:We should get one of these going next year for the guys that hang in here. How many people is a good amount in college fantasy football? There are a lot of teams so I would think bigger leagues aren't a problem? :-?

I found out about the CBS.Sports.com College Fantasy Football literally like 4 days before the college season started so I just joined a public league. We had a live draft but only like 6 of the 10 managers showed up. :-t

I will definitely commish a league for all of us next year. Indeed, which such a large pool of players, a 14 or even 16 team league isn't out of the question. ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:43 pm

The Lung wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:We should get one of these going next year for the guys that hang in here. How many people is a good amount in college fantasy football? There are a lot of teams so I would think bigger leagues aren't a problem? :-?

I found out about the CBS.Sports.com College Fantasy Football literally like 4 days before the college season started so I just joined a public league. We had a live draft but only like 6 of the 10 managers showed up. :-t

I will definitely commish a league for all of us next year. Indeed, which such a large pool of players, a 14 or even 16 team league isn't out of the question. ;-D

;-D ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to College Football