Foxsports FFB is messed up - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Foxsports FFB is messed up

Moderator: Football Moderators

Foxsports FFB is messed up

Postby bellings » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:18 am

They had massive problems on Sunday, and now the scores from the matchups are messed up. The matchups on the front page have my team losing, but when I click on it for the full page it shows the (hopefully) correct score where I won. This is my 1st year using it, is it always this bad?
bellings
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Foxsports FFB is messed up

Postby stomperrob » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:47 pm

I haven't used them for a few years due to their ineptitude. Not only did they have a mountain of problems but they were seemingly clueless as to how to rectify them.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 177)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 pm

You have to wonder - how is it possible that these people can botch the job so badly? It's not terribly hard, nor is it any more complicated than most any other website (beyond simple blogs and such).

ESPN has famously had some problems in the last couple of years as well. Just makes you wonder what's going on in these companies.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:22 pm

knapplc wrote:You have to wonder - how is it possible that these people can botch the job so badly? It's not terribly hard, nor is it any more complicated than most any other website (beyond simple blogs and such).

ESPN has famously had some problems in the last couple of years as well. Just makes you wonder what's going on in these companies.

Maybe it's because fantasy football is so new ;-7
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby mikus » Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:07 pm

FoxSports blew it for me a couple years ago, and it is no surprise to hear they still are having trouble with their fantasy game. I will NEVER use FoxSports again for fantasy.

I cannot understand how a company that has seemingly unlimited resources blows so hard at creating and maintaining a solid fantasy game, especially when they do so much coverage of the NFL!
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby bellings » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Just an update: The scores showing up on the front page have been updated...to brand new incorrect numbers.
bellings
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk