Stephen A on Millen - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Stephen A on Millen

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Stephen A on Millen

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:01 pm

Exactly, the Lions will remain in the Ford family. Ive heard on talk radio the last week or two them talking about how the Lions should go to the front office of the league and ask for help. What exactly does that mean? I mean what can they do? Erase debt? Give us more picks lol? I didnt quite get it...
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:54 am

latsprewell20002000 wrote:Exactly, the Lions will remain in the Ford family. Ive heard on talk radio the last week or two them talking about how the Lions should go to the front office of the league and ask for help. What exactly does that mean? I mean what can they do? Erase debt? Give us more picks lol? I didnt quite get it...

What it means is swallowing any semblence of pride these morons have left and ask the league to find them a GM who could compete. Won't happen becuase the Fords have no idea that they are inept.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Yeah i guess that is the problem isnt it. The fords dont realize that this is a serious problem. Well sooner or later the blackouts WILL come. They lose today and the wheels fall off i think. Gardner White isnt going to keep buying bundles of tickets and people will just stop going if they are going to get smoked every week. I mean thats no fun. Blackouts could make him change his ways i hope. I hope......
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions