Okay, I'm just going to say it - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Okay, I'm just going to say it

Moderator: Football Moderators

Okay, I'm just going to say it

Postby LT Blue Colt » Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:41 pm

Bring back Joey!

I know it's a little early in the season to be shouting such antics. But, if Kitna shows us another poor performance against San Fransico, I would buy tickets to chant "Bring back Joey" at the Chicago game at home after the bye. And just to show how confident I am Kitna will suck, in one of my leagues I picked up the San Fransico DEF and put them in. Isn't that crazy? There's a DEF that's probably been on the free agent list in almost every league for years now. That's the first time and probably only time I will ever do that. No wait, I might just do that in all my leagues. Even the KOTJ! 8-o . . . . . :~(
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B

I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Okay, I'm just going to say it

Postby moochman » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:00 am

I agree. The Lions are the epitome of stupid. They have a head coach idiot who doesn't care about the offence. So last season when we were dead he opts to continue to use Kitna instead of handing the ball to Orlovski so he could get some seasoning and the Lions could get some film on him, to use NimRod's venacular. So now we enter the final year of Orlovski's contract, and Kitna's contract and we know no more about the Polish rifle than we did last season. So what will we be forced to do? Over pay the turnover machine becuase we have no back-up who can step in. At least Joey would be a suitable back-up, who quite frankly can't lose any more than Kitna. I guess my point is that they could sell the local hero Stanton angle as a starter next season much easier if they had Blueskies backing him up. It would make sense.
But not Lions logic.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 am

I have always been a Joey supporter. He was ruined by the Lions and never got better in the other situations he was put in ATL and MIA are only a slight step ahead of the Lions. What good reason would he have coming back here, why would he want to came back here....who would want to come here.

Restore the Roar in 2024 ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:02 pm

Well nobody wants to come here, and Joey would be the last person that would. His record is better than Kitnas in Detroit. Joey got the raw deal getting drafted here. What a sorry organization the Detroit Lions are. WHY CANT I JUST LET THEM GO? I dont get it. I could just cheer for the Panthers or something....
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Santacruzer » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:10 pm

Heard he just signed in NO as the #3.
Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Return to Detroit Lions