so how'd you guys do week 2? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

so how'd you guys do week 2?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: so how'd you guys do week 2?

Postby Nene » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 am

Lost again because I started the suspended Steve Smith instead of Toomer. If I had started Toomer I would have won by 6 pts.
Nene
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby BALCO All-Stars » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 am

Went 3-1.

My one loss was by 2 pts. Vinatieri (5 points) contributed more then Fasano (0), Galloway (1), and Driver (2) for me...and the McNabb fumble late in the 4th cost me 2 pts. Oh...and I had Cutler on my bench with his magical 40 points :-t . I couldn't make up my mind between Cutler and McNabb...figured Eagles/Cowboys would be a higher scoring game then Chargers/Broncos.

But on the bright side...one of my wins was because DeSean decided to relive his glory days in high school with that beautiful flip at the 1. The other team had McNabb and I had Westbrook...that play was a 12 point swing in my matchup and I only won by 10. ;-D
BALCO All-Stars
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby bigh0rt » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:17 am

3 - 1, and the one I lost by 0.47 pts. Would've won had LJ Smith caught one more pass, even for zero yards, or Romo didn't turn the ball over as many times. :-°
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)

Postby FatFoot » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am

2-0 in my two money leagues.
0-2 in my joke of an autodraft league (where I had Brady, Burleson, and Colston, and my only non RBBC RB is Thomas Jones. Autodraft is neet-o.

I'm hanging on by a thread in one of my money leagues... the 4th lowest scoring team. But I did okay in week 1 and got lucky in week 2.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby biju » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:35 am

2-2 in my H2H leagues, and jumped into 1st in my overall points league. I had the highest score in two of the five, including one league where this is two weeks with the highest score.

I got screwed by the hurricane, otherwise I would have gone 3-1. The last team, while still screwed by Ike also had Tomlinson underperform and I left Anthony Gonzalez on the bench. I guess he's a good play while Dallas Clark is out.

Overall I'm still happy with my teams and am clearly the team to beat in two of them. ;-D
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby bungle613 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:28 am

Off to a good start this year but it may be mostly luck. I shouldn't be winning some of these games.

week 1 12-2
week 2 13-1

week 3, 4 leagues the only 2-0 teams left go head to head. I will either be very happy or very grumpy next Tuesday.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby woodson_28 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:37 am

1-1 so far in my league, 5th place, but 2nd most points. That's they way it goes.

I had big games by: Fitz, MBIII, E. Graham and Pitts DEF, but L.Johnson and B. Edwards crapped out again.

My opponent put up 160pts on me w/: DeSean Jackson, Welker, Westbrook, R. Bush, C. Johnson, Tenn DEF, and biggest surprise of all, 19pts from R. Longwell!

ouch. The aggravating part is that I traded him R. Bush for B. Edwards this week, and if I had waited a week to do the trade, I would have beat him by 2 pts.
woodson_28
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby XHendrix » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:57 am

I lost because Desean Jackson Prematurely celebrated. It was a painful loss to the worst team in the league.
XHendrix
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Football Talk