Whiney Denver fans among the moderators... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Whiney Denver fans among the moderators...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Whiney Denver fans among the moderators...

Postby ffgod » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:12 am

It would appear we have the same pitiful Denver fans among the moderators as that exist elsewhere.

I posted a thread last night cappin' on the Denver loss and the response of their fans AND IT WAS REMOVED IN THE LAST FEW HOURS!!!

Pitiful! We can cap on Viking fans, we can cap on Detroit fans but we better not touch the high and mighty Denver Broncos or their fans!!

There was no cursing, no foul language just too much opinion for some moderator I guess!

Of course this thread will probably be removed before you get to read it! Enjoy your "sanitized" forum guys! Did I say PITIFUL?!
ffgod
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Super Freak » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:16 am

LOL moderators should be impartial not biased!!!!!!!!!!!
very uncool :-t :-t :-t :-t
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby ynot » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:41 am

The Super Freak wrote:LOL moderators should be impartial not biased!!!!!!!!!!!
very uncool :-t :-t :-t :-t

Yup. Uncool and pitiful.
Last edited by ynot on Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ynot
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby The Super Freak » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:43 am

thank you
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:48 am

I get picked on all the time and whenever I pick on anybody they get mad. Bronco fans are a little too touchey. Especially since the Vikes beat them!
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Fern » Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:55 am

Whats the big deal, it was a lame post anyways. I believe you said Denver sucks and is only good against weak teams or some nonsense like that. Denver may not be doing great this year but they have a solid team and deserve more respect then you are giving them and also you provided nothing to back up your statement. Did you even watch the Denver Patriot game?? you made it sound like they got blown out even though, imo, they could/should have beaten the Patriots. Also fans tend to be whiney when there team loses, it's how the game goes. All in all I agree with the removal of your previous post. ;-D
Fern
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby ynot » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:06 am

Fern wrote:Whats the big deal, it was a lame post anyways. I believe you said Denver sucks and is only good against weak teams or some nonsense like that. Denver may not be doing great this year but they have a solid team and deserve more respect then you are giving them and also you provided nothing to back up your statement. Did you even watch the Denver Patriot game?? you made it sound like they got blown out even though, imo, they could/should have beaten the Patriots. Also fans tend to be whiney when there team loses, it's how the game goes. All in all I agree with the removal of your previous post. ;-D

I think perhaps you're missing the point. The guy's post (I'm assuming here since I didn't get to read it) was one fan's opinion. Why does that necessitate removing it? If all the opinions on this forum that were without basis were removed we would be looking at one rather empty web page! Posts should only be removed if they are vulgar or in some way unfit for a website that could be viewed by anyone of any age. they should not be removed because we don't like their opinion.

I also wonder, respectfully, if you're a Denver fan. Your comments sound like it and thats OK; I was just curious.

ynot
ynot
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Paladyr » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:23 am

What a double standard, pathetic.
Go Bengals!
'06 FF Champion!
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Buckychudd » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:24 am

Coming from a Denver fan.....

I didn't see the post, so I don't know why it was removed. But as far as I'm aware, none of the moderators are Denver fans.....at least none of them have participated in PB challenges when Denver was involved.

From what I have seen, the moderators are not biased. They just control the quality and cleanliness of this place.

One other point.....how much are you paying to access these forums? That's right, nothing! The mods and others are bearing the expense to run this place, I think they deserve a little leway in determining what posts are removed.
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Postby DUKE » Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:26 am

I know most of the mod's "teams" and i can only think of 1 whos team is the Broncos and he's hardly ever in here. I didn't see the thread in question, but are you sure there isn't any other reason why it got the axe?
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Next

Return to Football Talk