Anyone else notice this weird Yahoo glitch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Anyone else notice this weird Yahoo glitch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Anyone else notice this weird Yahoo glitch

Postby mickuwich » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:35 pm

I am using firefox and I have multiple teams on yahoo under different tiers such as Football plus and a couple of yahoo free leagues. I've noticed whenever I am looking at a site other than Yahoo fantasy football my browser will send a message that it needs to close periodically.So what does this have to do with yahoo and whats the weird part? It only happens when somebody offers me a trade or cancels/counters a trade that I've offered them.

The funniest thing of it all is that even if I am on the fantasy football site and am looking at a certain team I still get my browser closed if I am not looking at the particular league where the trade is being offered or canceled at. Very strange glitch that I was wondering if some of you are seeing this in explorer or noticing it in firefox?
mickuwich
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Anyone else notice this weird Yahoo glitch

Postby Bobbleheadrusty » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:08 am

mickuwich wrote:I am using firefox and I have multiple teams on yahoo under different tiers such as Football plus and a couple of yahoo free leagues. I've noticed whenever I am looking at a site other than Yahoo fantasy football my browser will send a message that it needs to close periodically.So what does this have to do with yahoo and whats the weird part? It only happens when somebody offers me a trade or cancels/counters a trade that I've offered them.

The funniest thing of it all is that even if I am on the fantasy football site and am looking at a certain team I still get my browser closed if I am not looking at the particular league where the trade is being offered or canceled at. Very strange glitch that I was wondering if some of you are seeing this in explorer or noticing it in firefox?

Since get a trade offer would pop into your email I would look to see what email add-ons you have, and if any of them are busted. Otherwise getting an offer shouldnt have any effect on your browser (It doesnt even involve your browser).
Bobbleheadrusty
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk