Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Cafe Games Talk

Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby Flux » Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 pm

4 long and painful years full of tears and profanity
Your Mario-hand icon has haunted me in my sleep
I thought you were impossible to obtain
But now...now..I have finally conquered you
The taste of victory is even better than I dreamed

YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Image
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6113
Joined: 7 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby Madison » Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:58 pm

:-b

Big time congrats Flux! ;-D ;-D

I'll feel the same way if I ever hit a blackjack. :~(
Image

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

User avatar
ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5979
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby dream_017 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Flux wrote:4 long and painful years full of tears and profanity
Your Mario-hand icon has haunted me in my sleep
I thought you were impossible to obtain
But now...now..I have finally conquered you
The taste of victory is even better than I dreamed

YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

Congrats Flux. It is the hardest game by far. Look around any thread when you are posting and you will see very few Mario-hand icons
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15301
(Past Year: 58)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby SniperShot » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:34 pm

I have a pick 3 icon for the basketball cafe. W00t for me.

I can't believe I'm 13th in points for pick 3. That's amazing. I've scored points both weeks. I think I scored points like twice all of last year. :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Flux wrote:4 long and painful years full of tears and profanity
Your Mario-hand icon has haunted me in my sleep
I thought you were impossible to obtain
But now...now..I have finally conquered you
The taste of victory is even better than I dreamed

YEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D



Congrats Flux! ;-D

I think Pick 3 is definitely the hardest game.
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 81)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby SniperShot » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Man speaking of pick 3. I almost got the Washington Dallas game perfect and I wasn't too far off Jacksonville Houston so far. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm near the top this week. Hopefully tomorrows game is low scoring and I have a shot for the elusive icon!

Took me 4 years to get a blackjack and that's still my only game icon. :-b
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:17 pm

SniperShot wrote:Man speaking of pick 3. I almost got the Washington Dallas game perfect and I wasn't too far off Jacksonville Houston so far. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm near the top this week. Hopefully tomorrows game is low scoring and I have a shot for the elusive icon!

Took me 4 years to get a blackjack and that's still my only game icon. :-b



I could be close this week:

Wash 27 - Dall 20
Jax 24 - Hou 21
Balt 24 - Pitt 21

:-o
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 81)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby SniperShot » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:08 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
SniperShot wrote:Man speaking of pick 3. I almost got the Washington Dallas game perfect and I wasn't too far off Jacksonville Houston so far. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm near the top this week. Hopefully tomorrows game is low scoring and I have a shot for the elusive icon!

Took me 4 years to get a blackjack and that's still my only game icon. :-b



I could be close this week:

Wash 27 - Dall 20
Jax 24 - Hou 21
Balt 24 - Pitt 21

:-o


WOW you're first and I'm second! Holy crap it's coming down to Baltimore Pittsburgh tonight....

You think it'll be a little higher scoring than I said. I said 13-16 Pittsburgh. Wow this is crazy... :-)
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby Madison » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:43 pm

SniperShot wrote:WOW you're first and I'm second! Holy crap it's coming down to Baltimore Pittsburgh tonight....

You think it'll be a little higher scoring than I said. I said 13-16 Pittsburgh. Wow this is crazy... :-)


Congrats on the win Sniper. ;-D
Image

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

User avatar
ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5979
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: Pick 3 - I HAVE FINALLY SLAIN THEE!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:44 pm

SniperShot wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
SniperShot wrote:Man speaking of pick 3. I almost got the Washington Dallas game perfect and I wasn't too far off Jacksonville Houston so far. I wouldn't be surprised if I'm near the top this week. Hopefully tomorrows game is low scoring and I have a shot for the elusive icon!

Took me 4 years to get a blackjack and that's still my only game icon. :-b



I could be close this week:

Wash 27 - Dall 20
Jax 24 - Hou 21
Balt 24 - Pitt 21

:-o


WOW you're first and I'm second! Holy crap it's coming down to Baltimore Pittsburgh tonight....

You think it'll be a little higher scoring than I said. I said 13-16 Pittsburgh. Wow this is crazy... :-)



I hate this game. I think I would've won if I picked the same score but different winner for MNF. I hate the Raven too. ;-7


PS: Congrats Sniper. ;-D
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 81)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:53 hours
(and 45 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact