What would your ideal dynasty roster be? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

What would your ideal dynasty roster be?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What would your ideal dynasty roster be?

Postby bungle613 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Make it easy, standard scoring, no ppr. Start Qb, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, D

No restrictions, just who you feel would make the best team for the next few years. You can name backups if you want as well

QB - Tony Romo (It was actually my answer before Brady going down. Young and on an up and coming team. I will say Cutler is making a serious impression on me so far this year, he could replace Romo as my #1 before the end of the year)

RB - Adrian Peterson (no explanation needed)

RB- LT (yeah, I know, old, injured more often but the best FF back I have ever seen. 6 years of double digit TD's 1800+ total yards, 50+ receptions and no less than 285 points. Incredible. I will understand alot of other picks here though)

WR - Reggie Wayne (just love the guy, class act, catches almost everything and Marvin is no longer the man)

WR - Brandon Marshall (Wow, I mean really just wow sometimes. If the guy decides he wants to be the best he will have competition form only 1 guy I can think of)

WR - Calvin Johnson (The other guy. Beast, him and Marshall could have a bunch of records by then end of their careers)

TE - Jason Witten (tough call as I think Winslow has more talent but Witten just seems to dig playing the game)

K - Who cares but I'll go with Ncik Folk. Crosby would be my choice if he didn't play in Green Bay in December.

D - San Diego (would still take them, could be really wrong but that is why Defences go late, you just don't know)

Spooky thing is, this is almost my real dynasty team.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: What would your ideal dynasty roster be?

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:26 pm

Cutler
AD
LT
Marshall
Edwards
Megatron
Witten
Prater
MIN
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby ckl81 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Here's mine

Romo Cutler
Peterson CJohnson
LT JStewart
Marshall Boldin
Wayne Calvin
Braylon Desean
Gates Winslow
Folk
Buffalo

It's fun to dream...I'm a big fan of unproven rookies with upside, as you can tell...
[URL=http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=merriman3ec1.jpg]Image[/URL]
ckl81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby LS2throwed » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:14 am

Ideal roster would look something like this:

QB: Tony Romo / Jay Cutler: Would love either, typically I opt for Romo in my dynasties but wish I had Cutler in one, I love him in my redraft and will be sad to let him go from my team.

RB: Marion Barber / Chris Johnson / Jonathan Stewart / Michael Turner: Maybe not all superstars but I have all 3 on as many teams as possible, I think CJ4.24 and Stewart have a very bright future, and Barber is a stud that is always underrated and being a huge fan since we drafted him I watched him his entire career...Turner the Burner I had expecations for because the fit was too perfect, power running scheme, huge contract, he reminds me of Barber but he's better in that he has break away speed to take it to the house, he will be fine this year in redrafts but once Ryan starts to develop and the line gets stronger he will be even better in the next few yeras.

WR: Calvin Johnson / Larry Fitzgerald / Roddy White / Eddie Royal / Desean Jackson: Megatron is self explanatory, Fitzgerald just strikes me as a guy who is going to the HOF, one of the best pedigrees in the league, hard worker, great injury history, can consistently pull in 100 balls, 1400 yds and 10 TD's, he wants to make the HOF and I think he will...Roddy won't be as productive this year as a Jennings but I am very high and his future is just as bright and he has some pro bowl seasons in him...Royal & Jackson I do wish I had targeted, I opted for Avery and Sweed mostly which is fine but these guys look like studs, very bright futures.

TE: Tony Scheffler / Jason Witten / John Carlson: Scheffler is a stud in the making and can be a top 5 TE as soon as this year, Witten is a beast and Romo's favorite target, and Carlson will be a huge assett in that offense for years from now.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer