Need a talented helper to beat out my old barry sanders sig. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Need a talented helper to beat out my old barry sanders sig.

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Need a talented helper to beat out my old barry sanders sig.

Postby dannyprelude1 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:57 pm

just wanna know if you can make a bettrer barry sanders sig than i got now

with a banner king honesty

sig 400v125

banner 400x25

i dont want the banner the same as the sig like it is now also wouls like animations on names and *stuff* do your best, i know its not easy, but if you give it a shot i'd really appreciate it.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff24 ... barry1.jpg

mod edit: language
dannyprelude1
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need a talented helper to beat out my old barry sanders sig.

Postby SJNez46 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:29 pm

if you really want someone to make you a good sig, or even any sig, you should post around the forums a bit. Most people (especially artists) kind of look down on when people come in and dont make any posts but request a sig, since usually they dont even stick around after they request it. I am sure if you post around the forums though for a while someone will fill your request. ;-D

Also swearing is against the rules, and I would suggest against it because if a mod see's it they probably wont be happy. :-°
^soty
SJNez46
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:33 pm

yeah sj is right on all accounts, and i went ahead and edited your post ;-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dannyprelude1 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:34 pm

ohh , well I am new here. I am certainly not trying to monopolize your guys' time or anything. Its just I've been messing around with photoshop for what seems like endless hours and I can't make anything that even compares to what I already have lol.

I will try my best to abide by the rules, I just really want a sig hehe.
dannyprelude1

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:39 pm

dannyprelude1 wrote:ohh , well I am new here. I am certainly not trying to monopolize your guys' time or anything. Its just I've been messing around with photoshop for what seems like endless hours and I can't make anything that even compares to what I already have lol.

no biggie man...the powers that be just like it to be a family friendly environment. outside of this place i probably have a dirtier mouth than most :-b

as for the sig, someone might hook you up, but a lot of guys dont want to invest a lot of time in something for someone that might not stick around because they have few posts on the board, like sj said.

welcome to our forum though, its a cool place...you should stick around.

p.s...this board only allows us to use sigs under 12KBs, so its pretty much impossible to make an animated sig unless its tiny. :-/
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dannyprelude1 » Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:47 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
dannyprelude1 wrote:ohh , well I am new here. I am certainly not trying to monopolize your guys' time or anything. Its just I've been messing around with photoshop for what seems like endless hours and I can't make anything that even compares to what I already have lol.

no biggie man...the powers that be just like it to be a family friendly environment. outside of this place i probably have a dirtier mouth than most :-b

as for the sig, someone might hook you up, but a lot of guys dont want to invest a lot of time in something for someone that might not stick around because they have few posts on the board, like sj said.

welcome to our forum though, its a cool place...you should stick around.

p.s...this board only allows us to use sigs under 12KBs, so its pretty much impossible to make an animated sig unless its tiny. :-/

very cool man, thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah this signature is actually going to be for my website I'm working on for a photoshop class in college heh, so size limit won't be as important.

As for sticking around, I plan to be here for a while. A friend of mine pointed me out to this site and said everyone was cool so I figured I'd try it. I try to do sigs myself but I'm such a novice that its not even funny. The only reason the sig looks so good already is because I had a friend of mine basically do most, more like all of it rofl.
dannyprelude1

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests