Quick Question regarding a trade. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Quick Question regarding a trade.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Quick Question regarding a trade.

Postby wurmz07 » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:32 am

Trade consists of AD for TO + Mcghee. Trade was offered to the guy getting TO+Mcghee about 2 days ago, he accepts today.

Our league has LM veto only, so I and my co-LM has the last say, so to speak. I get an email from the other owner asking me if the trade goes through, and if not, could you somehow waive the trade? I told him I'd have to veto the trade since i cant do anything until both owners accept.

I just veto'd the trade for the guy because he doesn't have access to the computer, and now the other guy isnt happy.

Nothing wrong with this, right?
wurmz07
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Quick Question regarding a trade.

Postby Goody » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:52 am

wurmz07 wrote:Trade consists of AD for TO + Mcghee. Trade was offered to the guy getting TO+Mcghee about 2 days ago, he accepts today.

Our league has LM veto only, so I and my co-LM has the last say, so to speak. I get an email from the other owner asking me if the trade goes through, and if not, could you somehow waive the trade? I told him I'd have to veto the trade since i cant do anything until both owners accept.

I just veto'd the trade for the guy because he doesn't have access to the computer, and now the other guy isnt happy.

Nothing wrong with this, right?

Once a trade is offered and accepted, you cannot veto it because one of the owners wants to back out. The trade should have gone through.
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Postby shawngee03 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:47 pm

above is true. thats whythey have that pop up that asks if you really want to do it. the only way he shoudl have been able to reverse it is to confront the other owner and ask his permission. if that guy says no...tough shitake
shawngee03
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby spodog » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:01 pm

Once a trade is offered and accepted, you cannot veto it because one of the owners wants to back out. The trade should have gone through.

TRUE DAT.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Commissioner's Corner