Big Win for the REAL Miami!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Big Win for the REAL Miami!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big Win for the REAL Miami!!!

Postby AF » Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:17 pm

First off let me inform you that I go to Miami Unuversity (Ohio) and lastnight we played the BGSU Golden Falcons. BGSU has the #1 ranked offense in D 1A and we just shut them down all night! Miami win 33-10!!! Was a great game and I still can't talk yet from all the shouting I was doing at Harris (BGSU QB). Harris had a bad night I would like to take full credit for it seeing as how they put all the Miami students behind the visitor's bench and he couldn't get us out of his mind. It got brutal for that guy. Anyway I think you should all take a look at Ben Roethelsberger because he will be the next big QB to come out of the MAC. Remember Pennington and Leftwhich? Ben has numbers just as good or better than both of them. Next week look for Miami on the BCS.

Little history lesson for all of you, Miami(Ohio) was a university before Florida was a state.
[b][color=blue]Owner of Absolutely Fabulous:[/b][/color]Miami Redhawks Defending League Champions, 10 team 2 keeper money league.
AF
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big Win for the REAL Miami!!!

Postby Go Vikes » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:14 am

AF wrote:Little history lesson for all of you, Miami(Ohio) was a university before Florida was a state.

Cool.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Ousmagic » Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:47 pm

good luck playing bowling green again in mac championship game cause it will be really hard to beat them twice
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to College Football