ScrappyDoo wrote:I don't think Turner or Brown are in anybody's top 3 right now. It's only been 5 weeks, and Turner and Brown have both had enormous games that skew their stats.
1. Marion (one bad week in like 3 years)
2. Adrian (still a stud, one week hiccup)
3. Gore (on fire)
4. LT (downgraded because of toe)
5. Portis (Mr. underrated)
6. Addai (still on a great offense, healthy, safe)
7. Westbrook (would be 3 but for the injuries)
8. Marshawn (Mr. Consistency)
T9. Ronnie (settled in now, first two weeks practically don't count towards the rankings in my book)
T9. Burner (explosive, still hasn't shown he can handle the full load for 16)
11. Bush (finally figured out the NFL, needs to stop fumbling though)
12. SJax (still a ton of upside, in a vacuum, he's top 5, on his team, just outside of top 10)
Forte, Chris Johnson, Steve Slaton, Mojo are the honorable mentions.
That's about how I'd rank em right at this moment.