Cincinatti - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Cincinatti

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cincinatti

Postby Cleokatrah » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:36 pm

Sorry if there's a topic for this, but I didn't see one in the first couple pages. So...

Does this officially mean they're awake? Is Palmer a startable quarterback now? Is Perry? Are Housh and OC looking to be redeemed? They pretty much rose out of the dust to nearly defeat a tough team, but they're schedule doesn't get any easier. I'd say the real test is next week, when they should be capable of putting up some great numbers. But what does everyone else think? Could their chemistry be returning?
Cleokatrah
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cincinatti

Postby shagworth » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:23 pm

I've got Ocho on my team...I've been waiting for this Cleveland game, hoping he will have a good game so I can get some type of value in a trade.

As for this being the tide turner for Cincy, I don't know...they have look really horrible. Week 1 they were playing Baltimore Defense and Week 2 they had like 50 mph wind gust, so that may have a lot to do with it.
Props to soty for the sig!
shagworth
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby dmacblue » Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:46 pm

shagworth wrote:I've got Ocho on my team...I've been waiting for this Cleveland game, hoping he will have a good game so I can get some type of value in a trade.

As for this being the tide turner for Cincy, I don't know...they have look really horrible. Week 1 they were playing Baltimore Defense and Week 2 they had like 50 mph wind gust, so that may have a lot to do with it.

the wind wasnt the only things blowing in week 2,.....see O-Line, Bengals :-°

Kudos to the uberdesigner 'soty' for the sig!
dmacblue
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Location: Driving the Chase Coffman bandwagon to the 2011 Pro Bowl!

Postby fantasizing » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:58 pm

I'll consider Cincy's season is turned around when Palmer launches a 70 yard TD to CJ and a 40 yard TD to Housh in the same game........

Until that happens, these rinky dinky pass plays less than 10 yards are not cutting it.
fantasizing
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby shagworth » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:24 pm

dmacblue wrote:
shagworth wrote:I've got Ocho on my team...I've been waiting for this Cleveland game, hoping he will have a good game so I can get some type of value in a trade.

the wind wasnt the only things blowing in week 2,.....see O-Line, Bengals :-°

I do agree with that statement...them not being able to put together any type of running game is not making the situation any better
Props to soty for the sig!
shagworth
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk