Intresting Trend I noticed... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Intresting Trend I noticed...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Intresting Trend I noticed...

Postby InsertNameHere » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:48 pm

I am in a handfull of leagues and thus far I have noticed an intresting trend through-out my leagues. Now, this could be just coincidence but the top team in each of my leagues, who are 3-0-0 and who's PF hugely out weigh their PA all have Cutler, Matt Forte and Marshawn Lynch...anyone else see this trend...
InsertNameHere
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Intresting Trend I noticed...

Postby RWLongy4 » Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:31 pm

I won last year with AD and LT on my team... Magical combination? No, just top point producers. Lots of points = Wins = First place. Those three just happen to be big point producers atm, the fact that they are all on a single team in all of your leagues is just coincidence.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby mikus » Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Yeah I do not think it could be called a trend, because if you have those three guys right now of course you are going to be scoring a lot of points. Having those guys, however, does not guarantee success. While you might be scoring a lot of points, you could always draw some unlucky matchups each week that would cause you to lose the game despite have a good week.
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby Popcynical » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:38 pm

I'm in first place in both of my leagues and I have none of those guys on my teams. I do have Reggie Bush in both, though, and they're both PPR.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby mikus » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:26 pm

Popcynical wrote:I'm in first place in both of my leagues and I have none of those guys on my teams. I do have Reggie Bush in both, though, and they're both PPR.

Yeah, Reggie is killing it for me in both of my PPR leagues. He is the 1st-best back in one league, and 2nd-best in the other.

That's my boy! ;-D
Thanks to madaslives911 for the sweet sig!
The Hazean: Fantasy football galore
mikus
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Location: Same place as every other blogger: My Mom's basement. That is where bloggers work, right?

Postby uncabomb » Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:03 pm

I could see that. Sans Marshawn Lynch, both Cutler and Forte were under rated players. We knew they had talent and its not like they were on the waiver at the beginning of the year but they were middle of the pack as far as rounds went, Cutler, in my leagues, went around the 6 or 7th round, which means, they have the normal top notch producers, as well as two more studs they found in later rounds. makes sense.
uncabomb
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Football Talk