Bulger to sit... Trent Green says "Remember me?" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Bulger to sit... Trent Green says "Remember me?"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Bulger to sit... Trent Green says "Remember me?"

Postby justinj312 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:43 am

I am looking forward to watching this!**

**BUF defense owner
thx

-justinj312
justinj312
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:20 am

They should bench Linehan instead.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby spodog » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:17 am

PuntinFool wrote:Oh ... oh no. St. Louis fans, you guys should just start rooting for the team playing in the nearest city to St. Louis. Per Rotoworld:

Probably a good idea to re-word this to say "nearest city EAST of the Mississippi. The nearest city would be the home of the 0-3 Chiefs.

Staying east of the Mississippi, the Rams faithful could then cheer for the the Titans, who are looking pretty strong.
spodog
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerCafe SpotterWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PuntinFool » Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:52 pm

spodog wrote:
PuntinFool wrote:Oh ... oh no. St. Louis fans, you guys should just start rooting for the team playing in the nearest city to St. Louis. Per Rotoworld:

Probably a good idea to re-word this to say "nearest city EAST of the Mississippi. The nearest city would be the home of the 0-3 Chiefs.

Staying east of the Mississippi, the Rams faithful could then cheer for the the Titans, who are looking pretty strong.

Hahaha... oh man, I really should've put 'East'. Tough times down there in the south regarding the NFL. Go Titans!
Retired (temporarily?) from fantasy football.
PuntinFool
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby TheDiplomats » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:25 am

Rotoworld wrote:Sources tell the St. Louis Post Dispatch that QB Marc Bulger no longer wants to play for coach Scott Linehan.
Running back Steven Jackson blasted Linehan's decision to bench Bulger, calling it the "wrong decision" and saying that other players are unhappy with the decision as well. Bulger is likely to start again this season, but it may not happen until Linehan is canned.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... 560&id=369
TheDiplomats
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby ampant » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:26 am

Linehan has to go. What a jackelope. Bulger has 1 receiver, no offensive line, and no defense. For a team that terrible, his numbers still aren't that bad. The guy led the team to the super bowl, and ran one of the most prolific offenses ever. He's been sacked 11 times. Look at Matt Schaub. Dude has 5 INTs and 1 td in 2 games! Bulger can't QB and play O-Line at the same time. WTF do they expect him to do? Use the force?

This sucks, I have always said that if any team goes 0-16 that I would buy and wear their hat. It hasn't happened in my adult lifetime (although I thought I might be wearing a MIA hat last year for a while there). What sucks is that I might be wearing my own team's hat . . . at least I'll save $15 on the hat since I already own one. :-P
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Postby moochman » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:23 am

TheDiplomats wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:Sources tell the St. Louis Post Dispatch that QB Marc Bulger no longer wants to play for coach Scott Linehan.
Running back Steven Jackson blasted Linehan's decision to bench Bulger, calling it the "wrong decision" and saying that other players are unhappy with the decision as well. Bulger is likely to start again this season, but it may not happen until Linehan is canned.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... 560&id=369

Linehan is all but fired. You cannot replace your starting QB, ailienate your star WR and RB while losing so ugly that your team rates lower than the Lionss and still keep your job. I expect that he will be fired on Monday, barring miracle win Sunday.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Football Talk