Week 5 Games Talk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Week 5 Games Talk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 5 Games Talk

Postby stomperrob » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:40 am

Dang, as usual didn't get to see the Wolverines game - da** Canadian TV!!! Tough break in a close one there Gator fans! Looks like PSU is for real with their version of the spread that JoPa Jr insisted on this year. I like watchin' USC get knocked off almost as much as I do the Buckeyes! Oklahoma vs Alabama for #1 in the rankings down the road???

GO BLUE!!!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:54 am

stomperrob wrote:Dang, as usual didn't get to see the Wolverines game - da** Canadian TV!!! Tough break in a close one there Gator fans! Looks like PSU is for real with their version of the spread that JoPa Jr insisted on this year. I like watchin' USC get knocked off almost as much as I do the Buckeyes! Oklahoma vs Alabama for #1 in the rankings down the road???

GO BLUE!!!

I have OK and Bama 1-2 right now. I do expect to see Bama lose a game though so they will fall a bit. OK may be able to go undefeated, but they have a tough schedule as well. They have Texas and TT. They also will have to beat Missouri in the Title game. Missouri has to go to Texas, but they stand a good shot if they win that, except they get OK (most likely in the Big 12 title game).
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:53 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
stomperrob wrote:Dang, as usual didn't get to see the Wolverines game - da** Canadian TV!!! Tough break in a close one there Gator fans! Looks like PSU is for real with their version of the spread that JoPa Jr insisted on this year. I like watchin' USC get knocked off almost as much as I do the Buckeyes! Oklahoma vs Alabama for #1 in the rankings down the road???

GO BLUE!!!

I have OK and Bama 1-2 right now. I do expect to see Bama lose a game though so they will fall a bit. OK may be able to go undefeated, but they have a tough schedule as well. They have Texas and TT. They also will have to beat Missouri in the Title game. Missouri has to go to Texas, but they stand a good shot if they win that, except they get OK (most likely in the Big 12 title game).

I also have OK and Bama up there. And stomper, thank you for finally mentioning Penn St. They should be ranked top 5 now with their resume. They've beaten a ranked team and killed everyone else.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:02 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:

GO BLUE!!!

I also have OK and Bama up there. And stomper, thank you for finally mentioning Penn St. They should be ranked top 5 now with their resume. They've beaten a ranked team and killed everyone else.

and yet you ranked them 6 just as I did ;-)
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:05 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:I have OK and Bama 1-2 right now. I do expect to see Bama lose a game though so they will fall a bit. OK may be able to go undefeated, but they have a tough schedule as well. They have Texas and TT. They also will have to beat Missouri in the Title game. Missouri has to go to Texas, but they stand a good shot if they win that, except they get OK (most likely in the Big 12 title game).

and yet you ranked them 6 just as I did ;-)

Well, based on their resumes, there are probably 7-10 teams who deserve to be top 5. Once I narrow it down to those, I just go based on who I think is best.

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Well, based on their resumes, there are probably 7-10 teams who deserve to be top 5. Once I narrow it down to those, I just go based on who I think is best.

Just saying. I agree they are good, which is why I have them at 6, but you said 5 and yet you ranked them at 6.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:47 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:

Just saying. I agree they are good, which is why I have them at 6, but you said 5 and yet you ranked them at 6.

When I said that I actually thought I had them at 5, but I guess not.

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:54 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:

:-b I am just screwing with ya :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:31 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Just saying. I agree they are good, which is why I have them at 6, but you said 5 and yet you ranked them at 6.

:-b I am just screwing with ya :-D

Yeah, I know, it's all good.

A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Previous

Return to College Football