School of Hard Knocks - New Dynasty League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

School of Hard Knocks - New Dynasty League

Moderator: Football Moderators

School of Hard Knocks - New Dynasty League

Postby princevincexoxo » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 pm

http://realgm.conforums.com/index.cgi#tsohk

hello all you fantasy football addicts, my name is Vince, and my friend and I are starting up a FREE new dynasty league called the School of Hard Knocks. I am looking for a handful of dedicated owners to compete for 12-16 spots in the league and I know there are a lot of very good owners out there. Some of you may ask "why the hell are you starting it now?" or "what do you mean compete for spots?"...well the answer is we are using NFL pick-em to determine the draft order for next year and who gets in (to protect against people tanking then leaving). The person with the best pick-em record gets the 1st overall pick in the Initial draft (rookies included). That way instead of relying purely on luck, you also need to have some skill involved...here are the league details as they stand thus far.

League Rules
Team Name
*NFL City & College Name
Example: Chicago Buckeyes

Initial Draft
*In Year One, we will use a Pick'Em to determine our Draft Order
-If there is a tie with records in pick'em, the person that picked the most "quality" wins (upsets) will be awarded the higher pick
-If there is a tie between the amount of quality picks then we will do a playoff pick-em and whomever gets the most correct wins and gets the higher pick.
*Snake Style Draft
*Draft will consist of veterans and rookies

Rookie Draft - 3 Rounds (No Snake)
*Worst Records Picks 1st & Best Record Picks Last each round

Free Agent Draft - 4 Rounds (Snake Style)
*Best Record Picks 1st & Worst Record picks Last

Contact Information
The 2 best ways to get in contact with you must be provided in order to register (yes we are running a tight ship)
**AIM,YIM or MSN
**Email Address
**Phone Number (if this is your only source)

Waiver Wire
Whoever has the last pick in our 1st Year Draft, will receiver the #1 waiver priority
*Once a team uses there waiver priority, they will then drop to last in the waiver priority order

Scoring Rules
Passing
25 Yards - 1 Point
Touchdown - 6 Points
Interception - -3 Points
2 Point Conversion - 2 Points

Receiving
Receptions - 1 Point
10 Yards - 1 Point
Touchdown - 8 Points

Rushing
10 Yards - 1 Point
Touchdown - 6 Points

IDP
Solo Takcle - 2 Points
Assist Tackle - 1 Point
Sack - 3 Points
Assisted Sack - 1.5 Points
Interception - 5 Points
Forced Fumble - 5 Points
Fumble Recovery - 2.5 Points
Pass Defended - 1 Point
Touchdown - 10 Points

Return Yards
50 Yards - 1 Point
Touchdown - 10 Points

If you are interested post your name and contact information (sn, and/or email address) here as a response, or contact me via e-mail or IM (Email: vgoodwin@lhup.edu, AIM: blackdarknezz237, YIM: princevincexoxo), or just simply go to the website which is posted above and register ;-D ...it doesn't matter to me. This league isn't for the weak !+) I encourage you all, especially you guys who have any sort of fantasy football ego ;-D to join this league and put your game where your mouth is B-). And for those of you who are sick of one-2 year dynasty leagues that fall apart after one season, this would be a great league to consider, and we look forward to having you. However, with that said DO NOT JOIN if you do not plan to seriously commit to the league and your team through thick and thin. We are looking for fun :-b , knowledgeable }:-) , committed ;-D , active 8-o and competitive :-? owners :-C only! :-)

It should be a lot of fun so get at me...sign up soon while spots last! Take care everyone, hope to hear from some of you!
princevincexoxo
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: School of Hard Knocks - New Dynasty League

Postby princevincexoxo » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:06 pm

By tonight the league will be nearly 3/4's full so post here or email me ASAP if you're interested!!! Spots are dropping like flies!!! You don't want to miss out on this league!!!
princevincexoxo
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: School of Hard Knocks - New Dynasty League

Postby reds1975 » Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Hello
Did you fill this league???
If not please email me at cinreds1975@yahoo.com and let me know what you have open.
Thanks
James
reds1975
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds