funatic wrote:Not top 5. Ten, maybe. If you are getting yards, it doesn't mean that you'll get many close yards looks. Yes, he's got some looks, but 0TDs for 3 games, that's tough.
That's my top 4. Then, maybe AJ, Housh(offense turning the corner against supposedly tough NYG defense).
See, I don't get how everybody automatically ranks AJ above Jennings.
1) AJ has never had more than 8 tds in a single season, and is only averaging 5tds/year in his career
2) AJ plays in one of the toughest divisions in football (IND, TEN, and JAX are ranked 1st, 2nd and 10th in points allowed to fantasy WRs)
3) Jennings had 12 tds last year alone
4) Jennings has a much much better QB
5) He has a better WR opposite (to draw coverage)
6) Most importantly, Jennings plays in a much easier division against the pass (DET, CHI, and MIN are ranked 28th, 24th, and 19th vs fantasy WRs)
Dude will probably get 3 tds in his 2 games v the Lions alone.
I can see making arguments for Housh if CIN's offense continues to turn it around, but not AJ.