I need to vent and it is long overdue! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

I need to vent and it is long overdue!

Moderator: Football Moderators

I need to vent and it is long overdue!

Postby campbell » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:53 pm

I am a HUGE football fan! Unfortunately I live in the outskirts of Detroit. Every year people statewide get excited thinking this is going to be THE year we finally break through and at least have a winning record and just barely miss the playoffs which would be awesome if they did that good. I dont understand the excitement last year for example the Lions started 6-2 and EVERYONE around here said they can actually make the playoffs given our weak division. I told everyone that they needed to look over the rest of the schedule and that i honestly thought they would not win another game I was wrong they won one more. We spent half the season last year watching Tatum bell waiting for KJ to come back as soon as he does we dont see Bell anymore the rest of the year, so these idiots decide were going to cut KJ and start Bell, no I know we will draft a rookie in the third round and expect him to be a savior and start right away then they made what I thought was a good move in getting Rudi but we wont start after all who is he as opposed to K Smith of yeah we also got rid of our best defensive players and replaced them with washed up ex-Bucs Yay! The O-line is terrible and they cant stop anyone. We have some good talent but I had an epiphany last week as long overdue as it is I have finally decided to stop watching them altogether which sucks because i love NFL football. There is no franchise in all of sports that is even close to being this bad I envy St. Louis fans at least they have won and they are not terrible year in and year so to anyone that actually took the time to read this whole rant how does everyone else view the Lions?
campbell
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: I need to vent and it is long overdue!

Postby dream_017 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:29 pm

There are a number of Lions threads already:

Lions without Millen

Matt Millen fired

Millen Gone

campbell wrote:I have finally decided to stop watching them altogether

;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby campbell » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:03 pm

I said nothing at all about Matt Millen I could honestly care less about the fact that they fired him it doesnt change the fact that this is the worst franchise ever. They need to fire eveyone and start fresh or I honestly wish they would sell the team and send them to a city that will support them because im tired of trying to.
campbell
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby SniperShot » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:38 pm

campbell wrote:I said nothing at all about Matt Millen I could honestly care less about the fact that they fired him it doesnt change the fact that this is the worst franchise ever. They need to fire eveyone and start fresh or I honestly wish they would sell the team and send them to a city that will support them because im tired of trying to.
That's funny. Dream quoted 3 Millen threads and this topic had nothing to do with Millen. :-b

Dream and his itchy search finger... :-D

I love this forum.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting