Blatantly obvious FF articles - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Blatantly obvious FF articles

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Blatantly obvious FF articles

Postby treat24 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:14 pm

bagobonez wrote:
shagworth wrote:I don't think there is a need to put a comment after each player, but if a player is ranked lower than he would normally, such as this week with Westbrook, a little blurb might help those who are unaware of his status and are wondering why he is ranked so low.

And on a totally unrelated note, I was wondering why Rashard Mendenhall isn't even on the list and Willie Parker is number 42.

Probably because neither of them are startable against the Ravens D.

Trueness... :-)

Actually, To keep it easier on the rankers we're trying to keep the number of players ranked lower. 12 team leagues starting 2rbs would need 24 rbs. add a flex, we are up to 36. sprinkle a few extra players for good measure and we're at 42. The reason a few players missed the list this week is because I went on vacation. I had to put the list together on Sunday, not knowing willie's injury at the time. Otherwise I probably would have popped Mendenhall on there. At the start of the season we had over 400 players to rank. Now we are down to 230ish. I find it easier to add and subtract a few players each week then force the rankers to rank guys like Mewelde Moore or Maurice Hicks when they are mostly fantasy irrelevant week to week. So I'll take the blame for not being here this week to get Mende into the list for the rankers. :-)

My apologies for sidetracking this thread...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Previous

Return to Football Talk