sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Guru13 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:21 pm

LT Blue Colt wrote:
In my dreams that's all she's wearing.


What the heck is she doing in your dreams!?!?!?! :-[

She's in mine too! :-C

All right, who's getting sloppy seconds? :-?

:-o

I think you guys are getting thirds. 8-o :-b
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Nfl Fan » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:30 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
LT Blue Colt wrote:
In my dreams that's all she's wearing.


What the heck is she doing in your dreams!?!?!?! :-[

She's in mine too! :-C

All right, who's getting sloppy seconds? :-?

:-o

I think you guys are getting thirds. 8-o :-b


Eeew... :-b
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby bobbing_headz » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Nfl Fan wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
LT Blue Colt wrote:
What the heck is she doing in your dreams!?!?!?! :-[

She's in mine too! :-C

All right, who's getting sloppy seconds? :-?

:-o

I think you guys are getting thirds. 8-o :-b


Eeew... :-b


Are you sure you guys aren't all in same dream together?
Image
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5602
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: North of the Border

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby m16a » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:35 pm

bobbing_headz wrote:


Are you sure you guys aren't all in same dream together?



%-6

Thats wrong... :-b
Image
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5361
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere in PA

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Guru13 » Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 pm

funny thread. :-b :-B
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby POPCORN1 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:40 am

Anyone else

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:funny thread. :-b :-B
Lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous
POPCORN1
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 717
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: near the in & out burger on Camrose

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Guru13 » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:37 pm

Some of the cheerleaders at our game (heartbreaker, really) yesterday were Smokin'...and the most attractive chick on.the.planet. is one of them, she's in my Con. Law class...I don't have a chance in hell with her. ;-D :-°
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby LT Blue Colt » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:58 am

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Some of the cheerleaders at our game (heartbreaker, really) yesterday were Smokin'...and the most attractive chick on.the.planet. is one of them, she's in my Con. Law class...I don't have a chance in hell with her. ;-D :-°


Like hell you don't. Just tell her it's 12 inches. By the time she finds out it will be too late.
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B


I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 1426
Joined: 5 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Intersection of M32 and Old 27

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Guru13 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:44 pm

LT Blue Colt wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Some of the cheerleaders at our game (heartbreaker, really) yesterday were Smokin'...and the most attractive chick on.the.planet. is one of them, she's in my Con. Law class...I don't have a chance in hell with her. ;-D :-°


Like hell you don't. Just tell her it's 12 inches. By the time she finds out it will be too late.

could be the best piece of advice I've ever gotten. :-b

I'm trying to get more fit, I figure that's the only chance I've got with her, I'm a little over right now, not fat, just a little heavier than a guy who has a chance with a hot cheerleader...of course that plan will probably go down in flames too.
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Metroid » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:59 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
LT Blue Colt wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Some of the cheerleaders at our game (heartbreaker, really) yesterday were Smokin'...and the most attractive chick on.the.planet. is one of them, she's in my Con. Law class...I don't have a chance in hell with her. ;-D :-°


Like hell you don't. Just tell her it's 12 inches. By the time she finds out it will be too late.

could be the best piece of advice I've ever gotten. :-b

I'm trying to get more fit, I figure that's the only chance I've got with her, I'm a little over right now, not fat, just a little heavier than a guy who has a chance with a hot cheerleader...of course that plan will probably go down in flames too.


Self confidence dude, chicks dig it. Remember that scene in 40 Year Old Virgin when the chubby bearded character Cal says to the virgin "Look at me...looks are not important. REALLY look at me. I am ugly as **** by traditional standards, but, I get with women. Aren't you curious as to how that's possible?"

There's truth there man. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:19 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact