sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:31 am

Metroid wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
LT Blue Colt wrote:
Like hell you don't. Just tell her it's 12 inches. By the time she finds out it will be too late.

could be the best piece of advice I've ever gotten. :-b

I'm trying to get more fit, I figure that's the only chance I've got with her, I'm a little over right now, not fat, just a little heavier than a guy who has a chance with a hot cheerleader...of course that plan will probably go down in flames too.

Self confidence dude, chicks dig it. Remember that scene in 40 Year Old Virgin when the chubby bearded character Cal says to the virgin "Look at me...looks are not important. REALLY look at me. I am ugly as **** by traditional standards, but, I get with women. Aren't you curious as to how that's possible?"

There's truth there man. :-b

if only it were so easy, I'm a fairly confident guy, not overly, I'm a little down on myself when it comes to my weight, but not too bad really. I'm just not that cool guy that all the hot chicks want. :-b damn.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:37 am

Here's what sucks - I had a hard time talking to girls in High School and college until I met my wife. After we started dating and after we got married, I had all the confidence in the world and it became really easy to talk to girls. There was no pressure, and I had no ulterior motives, so I could talk to anyone.

It's like the old, "You need experience to get a job, but you can't get experience without having a job" thing.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:13 pm

knapplc wrote:Here's what sucks - I had a hard time talking to girls in High School and college until I met my wife. After we started dating and after we got married, I had all the confidence in the world and it became really easy to talk to girls. There was no pressure, and I had no ulterior motives, so I could talk to anyone.

It's like the old, "You need experience to get a job, but you can't get experience without having a job" thing.

so get married then go after the hottest chick in school. ;-7 :-b :-B
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:36 pm

Problem solved. ;-D

Seriously, though - that's the catch-22 of the "girl problem."

I guess I would wonder why you'd shoot at the best looking girl in school, by the way. I mean, follow your dreams and all that good stuff, but you've got to see it from her perspective, too. If you're not in the same social circles, if you're not the same level of "cool" as her, if you're not in the same level of fitness/looks as her, what's her motivation for dating you?

Your "target" will be someone whose life you can impact in a certain way, someone who looks up to some facet of you, whether that be because of your looks, your skills (bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills), or your personality. You make her laugh or feel good about herself in that unique way that no other guy has shown that they could.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:36 pm

Problem solved. ;-D

Seriously, though - that's the catch-22 of the "girl problem."

I guess I would wonder why you'd shoot at the best looking girl in school, by the way. I mean, follow your dreams and all that good stuff, but you've got to see it from her perspective, too. If you're not in the same social circles, if you're not the same level of "cool" as her, if you're not in the same level of fitness/looks as her, what's her motivation for dating you?

Your "target" will be someone whose life you can impact in a certain way, someone who looks up to some facet of you, whether that be because of your looks, your skills (bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills), or your personality. You make her laugh or feel good about herself in that unique way that no other guy has shown that they could.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:51 pm

knapplc wrote:
I guess I would wonder why you'd shoot at the best looking girl in school, by the way.

you don't understand, she has, without realizing it taken me over. I have a love for kettle corn like no one else on the freakin' planet ( :-b ), and the one and only reason I didn't take one flippin' bite of it? ya, you guessed it, her. The thought that maybe on some crazy far off shot she might actually look at me for more than one second if I was actually in good shape. harumph. :-°

edit: of course, if my work would just allow us to have facial hair I'd grow the most radical Aaron Barrett-like sideburns ever...and then she wouldn't be able to resist me. B-) :-b :-B

Aaron Barrett's radical sideburns:
:-b ;-D
Last edited by Guru13 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:04 pm

OK, so what's the answer to my next line - What's in it for her? YOU are smitten, and that's grand, but why should SHE be smitten with YOU?

90% of high school guys think the head cheerleader is hot, and probably half of those guys are hopelessly in love with her. She dates one, maybe two of those guys.

Why should YOU be one of those guys? Think about it like that, think about it from HER perspective, and you may actually be one of those guys. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:15 pm

knapplc wrote:OK, so what's the answer to my next line - What's in it for her? YOU are smitten, and that's grand, but why should SHE be smitten with YOU?

90% of high school guys think the head cheerleader is hot, and probably half of those guys are hopelessly in love with her. She dates one, maybe two of those guys.

Why should YOU be one of those guys? Think about it like that, think about it from HER perspective, and you may actually be one of those guys. ;-)

umm..uhhhh....err....well.

I am going to be rich beyond her wildest dreams one day. ;-)
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dream_017 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:21 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
knapplc wrote:OK, so what's the answer to my next line - What's in it for her? YOU are smitten, and that's grand, but why should SHE be smitten with YOU?

umm..uhhhh....err....well.

I am going to be rich beyond her wildest dreams one day. ;-)

Well, that hot cheerleader will not always be that hot when your 10th or 15th reunion rolls around, so, you may be rich, but she won't be that hot :-/
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:39 pm

dream_017 wrote:Well, that hot cheerleader will not always be that hot when your 10th or 15th reunion rolls around, so, you may be rich, but she won't be that hot :-/

The girls from my High School didn't hold to that norm, though. I know that's the way it usually goes, but we just had our 20th reunion last summer, and the cheerleaders looked good.

There was also this stunningly hot woman that I could not place, who was just knock-your-socks-off gorgeous, and even after talking to her for a bit I couldn't place her from school. I had to go home and look her up in my yearbooks to figure out who she was, and it turns out she was one of those quiet, keep-to-herself kind of people who blossomed in her 20s. She was quite a revelation, let me tell you.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk