sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: sexiest Cheerleader Picture thread

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 pm

dream_017 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
knapplc wrote:OK, so what's the answer to my next line - What's in it for her? YOU are smitten, and that's grand, but why should SHE be smitten with YOU?

90% of high school guys think the head cheerleader is hot, and probably half of those guys are hopelessly in love with her. She dates one, maybe two of those guys.

Why should YOU be one of those guys? Think about it like that, think about it from HER perspective, and you may actually be one of those guys. ;-)

umm..uhhhh....err....well.

I am going to be rich beyond her wildest dreams one day. ;-)

Well, that hot cheerleader will not always be that hot when your 10th or 15th reunion rolls around, so, you may be rich, but she won't be that hot :-/

nonsense!!

edit: well this is hysterical, not this thread (or well yes it is), but her facebook status: "if only he knew how much I liked him..." THAT IS HER FACEBOOK STATUS! I should go change mine to "if only she knew how much I liked her..." now that would be great. How depressing. :-°

edit again: now don't confuse yourselves, she's not talking about me...or atleast there's an infinitely small chance she's referring to me.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 pm

knapplc wrote:
dream_017 wrote:Well, that hot cheerleader will not always be that hot when your 10th or 15th reunion rolls around, so, you may be rich, but she won't be that hot :-/

The girls from my High School didn't hold to that norm, though. I know that's the way it usually goes, but we just had our 20th reunion last summer, and the cheerleaders looked good.

There was also this stunningly hot woman that I could not place, who was just knock-your-socks-off gorgeous, and even after talking to her for a bit I couldn't place her from school. I had to go home and look her up in my yearbooks to figure out who she was, and it turns out she was one of those quiet, keep-to-herself kind of people who blossomed in her 20s. She was quite a revelation, let me tell you.

There are always those that still look good, then there are other like you describe, blossom in their 20's, then there are some that go downhill fast. I still see quite a few people from high school and they fit into all of the categories above. There are 2 cheerleaders(that were good looking) that I still see and one is still pretty hot, while the other not so much %-6

I guess all I'm saying is girls don't always look like they did in high school. Sure we all wanted the hot cheerleader at the time, but they aren't always the hot cheerleader years later, is my point
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 pm

dream_017 wrote:I guess all I'm saying is girls don't always look like they did in high school. Sure we all wanted the hot cheerleader at the time, but they aren't always the hot cheerleader years later, is my point

+1 because this is very true. My anecdotal experience is definitely not the norm.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:17 pm

BTW...Hijacked. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:39 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:BTW...Hijacked. :-b

Well, this chick seems to be sexy and she's a cheerleader, so it's 2/3 for the title.

And...

Meat loaf wrote:don't be said, cuz 2 outta 3 ain't bad

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

Well, this chick seems to be sexy and she's a cheerleader, so it's 2/3 for the title.

And...

Meat loaf wrote:don't be said, cuz 2 outta 3 ain't bad

indeed.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:46 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:if only it were so easy, I'm a fairly confident guy, not overly, I'm a little down on myself when it comes to my weight, but not too bad really. I'm just not that cool guy that all the hot chicks want. :-b damn.

Here's what ya do... get some freshly printed money. Rub it all over yourself and contrive to be near her shortly afterwards. If there's one thing hot chicks love, it's the smell of money.

Also, shiny objects. Unfortunately, diamonds are the ultimate shiny object.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Madison » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:58 pm

We'll see...here's 89 cheerleader pics! :-L

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:13 pm

from that:
Cheerleaders of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers carry pink pom pons to promote breast cancer.

cheerleaders promote breast cancer. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby LT Blue Colt » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Thank you, Madison. Someone's gotta keep thread topic. But, with FantasyGuru here. Us older boys just gotta pound the whole "if we knew then what we know now" stuff on him. I tell ya what, we're all a little different with our own experiences here, but if you can tell anything from my first response, then don't be surprised by this one. Guru, you just have to go for it. I don't know what you look like, what she looks like, where you both party or who you hang out with. But, I'll tell ya what. If you're in high school, and from what I'm gathering I'm assuming you are, then what you've got my friend is some lust. Lust. Love. What's the difference? There's a lot. I was once you're age too. Thought I knew love. I look back now, it was young love, with the urges of lust. Love at a young age is a great thing that you'll do 'til the end of time. The one thing you don't think about, or have experienced, is what happens in that time. Careers, children, finances, homes, sickness, debt (that will be one of the first), and a ton of other things you probably haven't thought of. So, what some of us old bastards are gonna tell ya, is just go for it. Have a good time! ;-D But, don't do anything stupid. You're gonna have to work it. Like any player does. These are your player years. You'll learn a lot. Timing is everything. Confidence is everything. You gotta be able to start the conversation, keep it going, and know exactly what to say. But, don't loose site of your future. You're after some booty and love, but don't forget about where the bacon's gonna come from in the future (college). Think about it like you're an NFL rookie. You have a short amount of time to learn a lot, capitalize on it, and smile at the end. I know I'm sounding like a rambler, but there's a lot to cover. You can't be afraid to ask a girl to F. By F I mean F___K. I hope you catch my drift. But remember timing. I know this might sound like bar pickup. But, in high school and a little bit of after "high school" life it's not. I know, depending on the girl. That's why I'm emphasizing timing so much. But, a lot of woman get turned on by dominance and confidence. And that's our ticket as men. If we can take advantage of that, then we have a step up. Woman require relationship before sex. Men require sex before relationship. A woman's weakness is a man who knows what he wants and goes for it. So, if we can take advantage, and stay one step ahead of the game, then we can actually focus on if this relationship is true love or not. I'm sorry it's taken this long. But, here's some last minute advice. Don't hold back. She'll tell ya if she's not into that. Make a swift recovery where there was the most noise. Pull out, duh! And, don't get too far from yourself. I know that sounds like a lot. Like a Belichick defense. But, it's true. Work yourself, don't loose yourself. And now, as I finish my 12th beer, I don't know how much credibility this will hold. But, it's straight from a drunk broken heart longing for his lost Lenore'. Anyone catch that? Good for you. Anyway, Guru. Good luck, man! ;-D
Metroid wrote: I eat Old Spice. :-B

I'm a Lions fan. I'm chuck full of freakin' hope.
LT Blue Colt
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk