Can we say "hypocrite", boys and girls? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Can we say "hypocrite", boys and girls?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby greatgretzky » Thu Nov 06, 2003 4:40 pm

the point is that it sometimes work. I mean you do have to look out for number one most of all. The only reason to really want to improve someone else is to faciliate trades. I go both ways I usually try and lowball people in the first half just trying to accumulate talent. Then, when it is really clear where I need to improve, I really don't mind bringing out the superstars and overpay if need be. Ignoring people is sometime snot a good way to do things either. Hey you never know unless you ask. I have seen enough dumb fantasy trades out there, and hopefully others have too, to not take it as an insult if it is offered. Just reject it.
greatgretzky
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bukoski77 » Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:50 pm

I dont play in leagues at work because jaded rat that I am I would

1. Have less respect for my boss If I won and want to quit working for him if he won.

2. Would fire my employees under me if they won.

3. Can deal with my short comeings life pointed out to me by co-workers, but couldnt deal with my fantasy shortcomeings pointed out to me.
"At 60 yards it wont be a record FG distance, It will however set a record for longest post field goal celebration if Gramatica makes it."

Al Michaels, in reference to a Gramatica 60YRD field goal attempt week 5(2003 season) of Monday Night Football.
Bukoski77
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Paladyr » Thu Nov 06, 2003 6:23 pm

Bukoski77 wrote:I dont play in leagues at work because jaded rat that I am I would

1. Have less respect for my boss If I won and want to quit working for him if he won.

2. Would fire my employees under me if they won.

3. Can deal with my short comeings life pointed out to me by co-workers, but couldnt deal with my fantasy shortcomeings pointed out to me.

haha, brutally honest!
Go Bengals!
'06 FF Champion!
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk