need help with 8th pick - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

need help with 8th pick

Moderator: Football Moderators

need help with 8th pick

Postby ninerjohn49 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:32 pm

I have 8th pick in a 15 team league. I know the top 4 will be long gone and I'm wondering who you think we be available at 8 and who I should pick. I am considering... Moss, Owens, Williams,
James, Culpepper, and Garcia. I am pretty sure its gonna be 1 of those.
ninerjohn49

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Arlo » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:38 pm

#8 out of 15 is tough. All these guys are worth considering, but I think I'd drop James - in spite of his undisputed skills - from this list. Especially in such a deep league, you want your top pick to be as reliable as they come. Personally, I think I'd take Williams, since RBs will be very thin by the time you pick again, although you could certainly build a team around any of these stars. Garcia would be my second choice.
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

thanks!

Postby ninerjohn49 » Sun Sep 01, 2002 5:45 pm

I agree that James is the riskiest choice. Perhaps the biggest upside if he comes back 100% but I doubt I will take him. My gut tells me that Williams goes before 8. My problem is... I would love to take a RB but I dont see anyone else worth grabbing over the 2 stud WR of the 2 QB's
ninerjohn49

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk