BS Trades? In retrospect - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

BS Trades? In retrospect

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Canadian Seahawk » Thu Nov 06, 2003 10:54 pm

9er Fan wrote:I never understood this whole thing about a trade having to be fair for it to go through. If collusion is suspected that's a different story. If I'm in a league of friends and I know collusion isn't an issue, any trade I make will be an attempt to give my team the best possible advantage going forward. Fair or not.

"It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money" - W.C. Fields

amen already!!!!!!!!!!! veto the veto
Canadian Seahawk
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Toronto, Centre of the Universe.,,I'd love some M&Ms please homeless

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:02 am

There's alot of trades that go thru where I can't understand why one of the owners would even want to do the trade. People rate players in completely different fashions. I want no part of McNair/Mason. I'm a total snob when it comes to those guys. I know they are performing like studs, but I still knowingly undervalue them. I probably wouldn't trade Hasselbeck/K-Rob for them even though I KNOW it would be a trade that benefitted me. Collins/Toomer/Hilliard are a similar scenario. I just don't want these guys. I'm biased, and I don't even know why.

What is most confusing is that he seems to be including his own trade in the claims, which would mean that he himself was too stupid to realize he was being raped, or he took Bobby Knight's advice and just laid back and enjoyed it. Now that you have chosen to rape others, he is jealous your trade affections are pointed elsewhere so he is now labelling you a rapist.

Maybe buy the guy dinner next time?
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk