10 team league, I had the 5th pick
Really, the biggest regrets I have so far are two trades involving B. Marshall and R. Bush. Details below.
Round. (Overall Pick #) Player
1. (5) SJ - Redo I would take MBIII (9) here, but I did flip SJ and Heap for MBIII and Winslow before the season started
2. (16) LJ - Probably no change. Maybe Ronnie Brown (17) picked right after me. The night I did the draft, was the same night Ronnie was injured in a preseason game. I was skeptical.
3. (25) Fitz - no regrets - 6th WR off the board
4. (36) B. Marshall - no regrets - 13th WR off the board - unfortunately I traded him pre-season, while facing a 3 game suspension
5. (45) R. Bush - no regrets - unfortunately I traded him for B. Edwards week 2. Thought I was selling high/buy low.
Players to note:
(48) M. Turner - I could have taken him instead of R. Bush in the 5th rd, but both have been solid.
(92) Culter - I used my pick (85) on Hasselbeck and (96) on B. Favre.