Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby kale2006 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:08 pm

7 touches for 2 yards......thx LJ......thx :,-(
kale2006
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 233
Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby Yankeesin05 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:24 pm

I started Williams as a fill in for SJax ;-D
Yankeesin05
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 46
Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby moonhead » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:26 pm

kale2006 wrote:7 touches for 2 yards......thx LJ......thx :,-(

i started him over deangelo. oof!
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby McPeePants » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Started over R. Brown.... have picked right the last 3 weeks between the 2 of them
McPeePants
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 519
Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby kale2006 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:53 pm

I have to throw this out there again. Tyler Thigpen is the worst NFL QB I have ever seen. I dont see how he could even cut it at community college level. It sickens me that KC never even batted an eyelash at Farve, Culpepper, or McNair. Someone needs to get fired.
kale2006
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 233
Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby moonhead » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:59 pm

kale2006 wrote:I have to throw this out there again. Tyler Thigpen is the worst NFL QB I have ever seen. I dont see how he could even cut it at community college level. It sickens me that KC never even batted an eyelash at Farve, Culpepper, or McNair. Someone needs to get fired.

i bet they can get jeff garcia.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby Cyclone » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:06 pm

Uhm what the hell happened in KC? LJ only had 7 carrries for 2 yds? Did he get hurt? How can your ONLY talented offensive weapon be so uninvolved? :~( :~(
Cyclone
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1293
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 23 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Soldier Field, trying out for Quarterback

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby yossarian » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:09 pm

Did Smith even have a reception in the 2d half?
yossarian
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 460
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby kale2006 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:31 pm

Cyclone wrote:Uhm what the hell happened in KC? LJ only had 7 carrries for 2 yds? Did he get hurt? How can your ONLY talented offensive weapon be so uninvolved? :~( :~(



No, KC got down 24-0 nothing in the first half, and they have a horrible coach in Herm Edwards.

moonhead wrote:
kale2006 wrote:I have to throw this out there again. Tyler Thigpen is the worst NFL QB I have ever seen. I dont see how he could even cut it at community college level. It sickens me that KC never even batted an eyelash at Farve, Culpepper, or McNair. Someone needs to get fired.

i bet they can get jeff garcia.


If they could, they definetly should. Even though he's a baby, he's better than anything they have now.
kale2006
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 233
Joined: 19 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Week 5 GC: Kansas City @ Carolina

Postby tweeked_out » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:14 pm

kale2006 wrote:7 touches for 2 yards......thx LJ......thx :,-(
tweeked_out
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 74
Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:12 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact