Looking to join a dynasty league. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking to join a dynasty league.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking to join a dynasty league.

Postby Favre.com » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:50 pm

It's been difficult finding a competetive dynasty league that doesn't disinigrate after the first year. I am an active owner who checks his team an average of 3 times per day 7 days a week. I am active in free agency as well as trading, and have been playing fantasy since 2001 so I know a good amount about the game. I prefer a new league with a draft, but would be completely fine with taking over a team with ANY roster as long as the rest of the league is active. I prefer Yahoo but will settle for anything. I prefer a cheap money league ($10-30/team) but will settle with a free league. I prefer the more teams the better since it mkaes it more competetive, but minimum 12 teams please. Let me know if a league such as this is available and I will gladly take over a team of an inactive owner. Thanks.
Zito is God in the Baseball Cafe
Favre.com
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Looking to join a dynasty league.

Postby wfflcommish » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:06 pm

We have some spots open in my super league. I run a league called the WFFL and we are currently working on replacing a handful of inactive owners. The WFFL is a system of six divisions (or Yahoo Leagues) of 12 teams. Each division represents a geographic region of the world and each team represents a world city. The top two finishers in each league get promoted to the Champions League in 2009. This is the league's inaugural season and this year is free. There will be a 50 dollar franchise fee in 2009 to support league prizes.

One of the teams (I will post current roster below) is the Milano Gigantes in the European Divsion. They are currently 4-1 and tied for second place. Here is their current roster:

QB - Carson Palmer, Matt Schaub
RB - Adrian Peterson, Willis McGahee, Jamal Lewis
WR - Chris Chambers, Bobby Wade, Devery Henderson, Rashied Davis, Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward
TE - Heath Miller, Billy Miller
K - David Akers
Defense - Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Jets
DB - Charles Tillman
DL - Dhani Jones
D - Nate Webster

If interested, get in touch with me at commissioner@worldffl.net
wfflcommish
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Looking to join a dynasty league.

Postby Favre.com » Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:46 pm

How many people in the league? I would be happy to take over the team. If it is still available email me @ gshikunov@yahoo.com and I will register. Thanks.
Zito is God in the Baseball Cafe
Favre.com
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 16)

Return to Classifieds