Running Down the Dream - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Running Down the Dream

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Running Down the Dream

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:53 am

the best possible ending to this story would have been Knapp catching the elevator and finding out "she" was a tranny :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:55 am

dream_017 wrote:Moral of the story: Never wear sandals to work

wrong, moral of the story: never get your coffee refilled. :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:58 am

You can't tell me your phone doesn't have a camera on it Knapp. That would have made all the difference. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:59 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:You can't tell me your phone doesn't have a camera on it Knapp. That would have made all the difference. :-b

My phone is a phone. I use it to talk to people. It's not a camera, or a text machine, or a calendar, or a toy. It's a phone.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Without reading all that, is this the girl you posted about a few months on the Darkside on how to get her to talk to you? :-b
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:09 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Without reading all that, is this the girl you posted about a few months on the Darkside on how to get her to talk to you? :-b

AKA the Starbucks girl
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby knapplc » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:Without reading all that, is this the girl you posted about a few months on the Darkside on how to get her to talk to you? :-b

AKA the Starbucks girl

No, different girl, and I wasn't asking for advice on how to get her to talk to me. :-b I'm married, Art! I've been married for almost 17 years! I have zero trouble talking to women.

THAT situation was that the girl in Starbucks was good looking, smelled nice and dressed nice, but since she was RIGHT BEHIND ME, I couldn't very well turn around and stare without looking like a goof. As I recall, I got tons of advice from the Dark Sidians telling me to "just turn around" or "drop something and look up her skirt" or other such quality advice. ;-7
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:45 pm

knapplc wrote:THAT situation was that the girl in Starbucks was good looking, smelled nice and dressed nice, but since she was RIGHT BEHIND ME, I couldn't very well turn around and stare without looking like a goof. As I recall, I got tons of advice from the Dark Sidians telling me to "just turn around" or "drop something and look up her skirt" or other such quality advice. ;-7

You could have done something rude, like flatulating, and then had a reason to turn around and apologize to her. "Need to cut back on the soy milk in my lattes!!"

I was walking behind a hot blond on the way in from the parking lot this morning. Long hair, tight jeans, very nice. I thought about whiping it out - my cell phone cam - but it makes a loud 'picture' sound whenever capturing, probably to alert the general public to the presence of a perv who would photograph a woman's backside with his cell phone.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Madison » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 pm

I'd walk more if there was a hot chick in front of me. :-b

Interesting story. :-D My guess is that she was visiting someone since she went to your office but didn't take the path you'd have taken (which I assume is the most direct route).

Unless she did all the zigzagging because she caught sight of you and thought you were stalking her. O:-) :-b

Sorry to hear you didn't at least get an eyeful though. All that work and not even a good look. :~(

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby RWLongy4 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:47 pm

creep.

;-7 :-b Good read, I thought for sure you were going to catch her and it was going to be your boss or something ridiculous ;-D
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk