You know things are bad when... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

You know things are bad when...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: You know things are bad when...

Postby dream_017 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:33 am

Santacruzer wrote:How would it feel to be a Lions backup right now!?! Not even good enough to take the field behind this group of turds.

The sad thing is that we don't even know if the back-ups are worse than this group, because the coaches don't know. Then again, maybe you are right, because the Lions look good in practice :-P !+) :-/
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: You know things are bad when...

Postby moochman » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:55 am

dream_017 wrote:
Santacruzer wrote:How would it feel to be a Lions backup right now!?! Not even good enough to take the field behind this group of turds.

The sad thing is that we don't even know if the back-ups are worse than this group, because the coaches don't know. Then again, maybe you are right, because the Lions look good in practice :-P !+) :-/

I'd feel great if I were a Lions back-up. Sure your career is going nowhere, but wouldn't it tell you everything about the talent level you had to be a Lions back-up? So you would then have to be very happy that you are in an organization that will continue to pay you money even though you have no business being in the league.
Heck, nine of the thieving eleven are laughing like literal bandits at getting big money pay for subpar talent. And the other two are grossly over-paid.

This is why Lewand and Mayhew have to go too. They may think some of these players were good deals.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Detroit Lions