For those of you who are 3-2 or less - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

For those of you who are 3-2 or less

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: For those of you who are 3-2 or less

Postby t_sweet » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:18 pm

Im 10th out 12 in my money league... 1-4 with the 3rd highest number of total points...

Had Edwards going last weekend, Sat R Brown the weekend he went off for Matt Frickin Jones, Colston was my 4th overall pick... Just one thing after another I guess!!

I built my team to dominate the play offs, I just need to get there!!
QB- Vick
RBs- Forte, Sproles, Martin, K Smith, Ronnie Brown
WRs- Welker, D-Jax, Britt, Mike Williams, Lance Moore, LaFell
TE- Gonzo
K- Jason Hanson
Def- Buf D
t_sweet
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby AllDay » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:25 am

Other than Lynch struggling a bit on both my 3-2 Yahoo squads things are going pretty well in my free leagues. Bush, Cutler, R Brown, De Jax and others (even IDP players) accent solid early picks and drafts that avoided disaster (so far).

My money league team is crushing. One team in the other division looks strong as well - but division winners get a nice chunk of money. You win the division and the SB and you make out with about a grand. Our schedule is a little weird there - but basically I'm sitting with a 5-1 W/L ratio and a 1.5 game lead.

If you are at 1-4, a 3 game streak to .500 and contention isn't so far fetched. Don't lose hope there.

Coming back from 0-5 is tough. Not hopeless - but you need a run in big way.
What Would Purple Jesus Do?
AllDay
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Spartan03 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 am

I'm 2-2-1 (good for 6th place) in my money league. I have the 2nd most points in the league, but I am always facing one of highest scores of the week. Hell, in my tie, I had 111.8 and only 2 other teams even broke 90! I'm not too worried though, as I hope my team will continue to produce and my competition gets a little easier in the coming weeks. Doesn't hurt that there's a 5 way tie (not counting points tiebreaker) for 1st at 3-2. The 9th place team in this league is only 1 game back of the lead. Crazy...
My roster in a 10 teamer:
QB: Warner (Delhomme)
WR: Fitz, Marshall, Cotch (Engram, Meachem, Holt)
RB: Gore, Lynch, Edge (F. Taylor, DeAngelo, LenWhale, M. Bush)
TE: Winslow
DEF: Bears
K: Kasay
Spartan03
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bobbleheadrusty » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Wierd year for me. Im 2-3 in all three of my primary leagues, though in two Im the highest scoring team (one by a lot), so should probably improve.

Meanwhile, my dynasty is bad. 2-3 and lucky to be there. Lost my QB and backup QB week 1. (Brady and Garcia) and wound up starting my original QB3 (JTO) and picking up Cassel with my number 1 waiver. Blew my load last year trying to win the championship and didnt have much in the way of depth. Holt and Welker have underperformed, MJD has lost carries for some reason, Miller and Heap havent done much at TE and my main backups (Patten, Gage, LenDale) have either been injured or ineffective. Really only Baltimore Def, Cotchery and Jacobs have been decent, and they are hit and miss too.

I've kinda started rebuilding already without actually giving up any starters. Dealt Marvin for a 1st (rookie draft) and Austin. Snagged Bulger from his disgruntled owner for a 4th. Dealt TB Def for Sproles, snagged Leon Washington for Bobby Wade and am about to turn Collins and a 5th for Keller.
Bobbleheadrusty
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk