La vida de Metroid - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

La vida de Metroid

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Madison » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:24 pm

Metroid wrote:the driving a giant truck all the way Portland


Yeah, that's a pain. I drove the monster U-Haul with a full car tow 1,300 miles (Texas to Pennsylvania) and it wasn't fun at all. :-P

But really glad to hear things are looking up and going so well! ;-D Congrats! ;-D
Image

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

User avatar
ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5979
Joined: 29 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Taking Souls...

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Metroid » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 pm

Madison wrote:
Metroid wrote:the driving a giant truck all the way Portland


Yeah, that's a pain. I drove the monster U-Haul with a full car tow 1,300 miles (Texas to Pennsylvania) and it wasn't fun at all. :-P

But really glad to hear things are looking up and going so well! ;-D Congrats! ;-D

Thanks man. Yeah I'll be hauling the 67 on one of those big car haulers....only 630 miles though.
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Nfl Fan » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:42 pm

Metroid wrote:
Madison wrote:
Metroid wrote:the driving a giant truck all the way Portland


Yeah, that's a pain. I drove the monster U-Haul with a full car tow 1,300 miles (Texas to Pennsylvania) and it wasn't fun at all. :-P

But really glad to hear things are looking up and going so well! ;-D Congrats! ;-D

Thanks man. Yeah I'll be hauling the 67 on one of those big car haulers....only 630 miles though.


Aww... you only have winding mountain roads between Redding and Cottage Grove. Other than that... smooth sailing. :-b
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby eastcoaster » Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:35 pm

Congrats, Met :-) That's great about finding a perfect place so quickly ;-D
Image
eastcoaster
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3147
Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Charlotte, NC...2008 GOM: 49

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:35 am

Metroid wrote:Thanks fellas. ;-D

I actually like the rain so I'm good there, hopefully I'll be able to catch a game this year. The wedding? Remember me saying we're probably gonna have a long engagement....I wasn't kidding.....She ain't going anywhere though. :-b

I'm pretty sure they allow the Cafe in Portland so I'm good there too. :-B

As far as what I'm going to study? I honestly have no idea. :-o :-b

I'm just going to start schooling and see where it takes me. ;-D


you should get an Engineering degree and move to Detroit and try to get a job in the auto industry...it will make you appreciate Stockton that much more

trust me...there's nothing as exciting as working in an industry that's continutally cutting jobs ;-D
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Metroid » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:48 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:Thanks fellas. ;-D

I actually like the rain so I'm good there, hopefully I'll be able to catch a game this year. The wedding? Remember me saying we're probably gonna have a long engagement....I wasn't kidding.....She ain't going anywhere though. :-b

I'm pretty sure they allow the Cafe in Portland so I'm good there too. :-B

As far as what I'm going to study? I honestly have no idea. :-o :-b

I'm just going to start schooling and see where it takes me. ;-D


you should get an Engineering degree and move to Detroit and try to get a job in the auto industry...it will make you appreciate Stockton that much more

trust me...there's nothing as exciting as working in an industry that's continutally cutting jobs ;-D

I would never say that Stockton is a worse place to live than Detroit....that's just crazy talk. :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby beanoX3 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:48 pm

Gratz Met. You should go "old school" and turn your new place into a frat. I'm sure you can find your own "Frank the Tank" from one of the goofs that hang around here.


Oh, and what crazy bribe did you pull to become a mod? Can't believe I just noticed, lol. Gratz on that too. :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Tyeattolah » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:15 pm

Hey Met, congrats on the move north...hope you like lots of rain! ;-D
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2755
Joined: 14 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: DCC's Rock!

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Tyeattolah wrote:Hey Met, congrats on the move north...hope you like lots of rain! ;-D


Met makes it rain all night and all day, baby.
Image
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 8540
(Past Year: 13)
Joined: 17 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Indy

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Tyeattolah » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:29 pm

having lived up in that area, Washington State more specifically, it is one great region. Summers are amazing and the rain is just something you learn to deal with. ;-D

Oh and driving a truck...I've made a couple of Do it yourself moves before...not a lot of fun but there is something extremely manly about driving a Big Truck :-D
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2755
Joined: 14 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: DCC's Rock!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:38 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact