BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: La vida de Metroid

Postby Kilroy » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:09 pm

Sounds like things are looking up in Met-ropolis. Great to hear buddy. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby stomperrob » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:05 am

All the best in your new life!!!
Last edited by stomperrob on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby scottaa1 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Metroid wrote: So Shannon left her job here on Oct.1st and headed up to Portland to find work and a place for us to live. She's staying with a girlfriend and had thought she might have a job already lined up but that never panned out....anyway she's been to lots of interviews and has some very promising leads, plus she has some freelance work. I'm going back to school(picture Rodney Dangerfield :no respect: )...YAY!! So the great news is she found us a the perfect house already! We're sadly renters again but what ev.

So I'll FINALLY be getting the hell out of Cali the first week of November and should be roasting my Thanksgiving turkey in Oregon! WOOT! B-) ;-D

recent PM exchange w/ Met reminded me of this thread. It's been two years already since you uprooted and headed to the grey northwest, got there in time for Thanksgiving, bought a house along the way, did all the painting and renovating, and got your first couple years of school done. Time sure flies, don't it?
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:01 pm

cliff notes: metroid is teh gay

:-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joejlitz » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:42 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
Metroid wrote: So Shannon left her job here on Oct.1st and headed up to Portland to find work and a place for us to live. She's staying with a girlfriend and had thought she might have a job already lined up but that never panned out....anyway she's been to lots of interviews and has some very promising leads, plus she has some freelance work. I'm going back to school(picture Rodney Dangerfield :no respect: )...YAY!! So the great news is she found us a the perfect house already! We're sadly renters again but what ev.

So I'll FINALLY be getting the hell out of Cali the first week of November and should be roasting my Thanksgiving turkey in Oregon! WOOT! B-) ;-D

recent PM exchange w/ Met reminded me of this thread. It's been two years already since you uprooted and headed to the grey northwest, got there in time for Thanksgiving, bought a house along the way, did all the painting and renovating, and got your first couple years of school done. Time sure flies, don't it?

Yeah - I remember the new Met house thread - hope all has gone well since. Don't know why the heck this thread was resurrected (or why I never saw it in the first place), but hey - viva la vida Metroid!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Metroid » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:55 am

haha..thanks guys. Things are great with the house, still sort of in a holding pattern, we haven't done much since we moved in. But there is plans to do more this summer since I'm taking the summer off. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Jimboozie » Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:26 am

Metroid wrote:haha..thanks guys. Things are great with the house, still sort of in a holding pattern, we haven't done much since we moved in. But there is plans to do more this summer since I'm taking the summer off. ;-D

can i visit this summer? i'll bring beer and young boys.

haha just kidding, no beer.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:18 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
Metroid wrote:haha..thanks guys. Things are great with the house, still sort of in a holding pattern, we haven't done much since we moved in. But there is plans to do more this summer since I'm taking the summer off. ;-D

can i visit this summer? i'll bring beer and young boys.

haha just kidding, no beer.

It's cool buddy, I have beer. Roll through.
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk