GAMEBALL - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

GAMEBALL

Moderator: Football Moderators

GAMEBALL

Postby SuperCafone » Sun Nov 10, 2002 8:02 pm

I got killed.
Oh my god, I played against Burress, and I had M. Faulk so that mainly tells how my week was! 37 points by a receiver! impressive even though I will probably lose my gameball goes to this Pittsburgh WR.
solo c'è la vittoria
SuperCafone
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Clockerq » Sun Nov 10, 2002 8:37 pm

how about the guy who threw him the ball,,my gameball goes to tommy (arena league) maddox. gameball #2 goes to the pats,,if you missed the end of that game,,too bad, you missed the type of game that has made football #1!!!!!!!! David Patten made a catch to win the game that would make Jerry Rice proud!! Props to CBS for their great shot of the endzone turf that showed he got his left toe down.
Clockerq
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:18 am

Just couldn't wait for the 'pupp to start his gameball,great,now we have like 8 or 9 Gameball threads...False Start on #SC,he will be penalized 5 bitch sessions from GP to be assessed throughout the week.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Nov 11, 2002 9:12 am

Going to give it to Bulger. Huge, monster day with Faulk going out and overcoming all kinds of turnovers. Personal gameball(for my team) goes to Michael Bennett. For the 2nd week and a row he busts out with a run of over 75 yards or more for a TD. One against the Bucs D and the other against the Giants who aren't slouches. Nice.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby e-man » Mon Nov 11, 2002 1:39 pm

Bulger gets my game ball......I picked him up as a free agent this week because Bledoe was on a bye.

Anyone know if he will get any more starts......I also picked up Warner as a FA. I can't afford to carry 3 QB'S for very long! My original plan was to dump Bulger this week! 8-o
e-man
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2002 3:37 pm

sorry guttpuppy for starting the thread I just needed to yell it out, my 6 game winning streak is over, thanks to Burress.
I am new to fantasy football so I never imagined a WR could get those fantasy points EVER!

Friendliness: %

Postby SuperCafone » Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:03 pm

thats me on anonymous
solo c'è la vittoria
SuperCafone
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:45 pm

I don't care dude,I just had a bad day.I actually went 3-1 with my FF squads but my Steelers...ahhem(clearing throat)...t...t...ti...tii,you know what happened.Plus my 1 FF loss was probably the one I needed most.The guy that beat me is an acquaintance of mine that's been a thorn in my side for the 8 years we've had this league.This was a week that on paper,clearly favored me.
I had:T.Green,Holmes,A.Green,J.Smith,Coles,Philly D.
He had:Plummer,Taylor,Portis,Tim Brown,M.Robinson,Indy D.
I hope you can understand why I was upset,read my General Talk post that made me forget this,I've moved on.

The post is no big deal,it's just that strife posted a gameball thread too.I feel they should all stay on the same post.you can start it every week as far as I care.I will say that strife named the post right,I'd like to keep it the same each week...sorry,I'm just picky like that,...I won't go on.

After reviewing the play,the call will be reversed...SC will not get any GP bitch sessions & will not be assessed a time-out.

Peace,
Guttpupp
Last edited by Guttpuppy on Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby beerman » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:47 pm

my gameball goes to burress and bulger! burress got me 40 points but i started trent green instaed of bulger! but burress was enough for me to win!
beerman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Nov 12, 2002 4:14 pm

OK,I'm over it,my Steelers tied...there I said it.

Double dipper Gameballs go to Maddox & Burress...what the hell,Bulger gets 1 also.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Football Talk