Week 6 PBC: Lions vs Vikes! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 6 PBC: Lions vs Vikes!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 6 PBC: Lions vs Vikes!

Postby moochman » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 am

Ah, a Norris Division classic. The Queens vs the Pussycats. Hard to keep people from watching this one. ;-D
On the surface it would appear that the Menancing Tabbies from Detroit have no chance to compete, even against a team a pathetic as the BiQueens. But look at what we do better:
Better WRs-Cal and Mal. Calvin Johnson is unargueably the best WR on the field Sunday, and Mal (Malcontent Roy Williams) is due to get his head out of his rectum and into some serious poop Sunday.
RB-AD = over-rated. 30 yds vs the Saints? LOL. That's so funny I forgot to laugh...well okay I did LOL, but it's still pretty funny. Our run D has emerged, heck last week we even held a back-up RB to under a 100 yds and no TD!
QB-ah, um, er...Next Question.
Coaching. You guys have some of the worst head coaching in the league. A pathetic coach who even your own fans call Chilly (After a cartoon penguin) Ha! Beat you in spades when it comes to coaching. Our coach is way more inept than yours, has no business even buying a ticket to watch a football game and has a way better nickname: NimRod(TM) A name the clearly shows Marinelli as a useless fool and imbecillic head coach.

More importantly we have the welled up anger working for us. A team can rise out of the ashes and smite a superior foe. The angry Alley Cats pound the Vikes into submission Sunday-31-20.
I challenge any and all BiQueen fans to try and say otherwise. How bout swords at dawn? Oh, can't tell your epee from your peepee. I'll settle for paper bags then.

TM-coined by Dream.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 6 PBC: Lions vs Vikes!

Postby treat24 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:58 am

I'm your Huckleberry
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby moochman » Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:39 am

All right, 'lunger'. Let's do it.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby BlueBandit24 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Glue that bag to your head cause it ain't coming off anytime soon. I don't really need to remind anyone that the Vikes have won 15 of the past 16 against the Lions. B-)
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting